Thread: Fiat Croma 2008 (NIT G2)

janch is offline Captain
    In Hell!

Fiat Croma 2008 (NIT G2)

I have no experience with Fiat navigation map updates but as far as I know CONNECT (NIT G2) uses the same CD's as for Citroen/Peugeot RT3 system. But what I can't understand is that on the official Fiat site the latest update CD for EE is from 2011 but for the RT3 is 2015-2016. Will this CD work on NIT G2?

thanks in advance

Steve25 is offline Second Lieutenant

Re: Fiat Croma 2008 (NIT G2)

Exist many "brand" variations of same unit, which have different support in every car brand - its all about licence fees, which pays car manufacturers. So its possible that Fiat stop paid for this unit in 2011, but Peugeot keep on pay for actual updates. Same is with some Becker rebranded, or with built-in TomTom uConnect in Fiat/Citroen - they have map update only once per 2 years (actually latest map is from summer 2014, next will be this summer 2016 - I did update before 2 weeks, and was very surprised that system offered me "actual" map from 6/2014, then I called to support and guy tells me this about Fiat decided to pay fees only once per every 2 years), same unit in Renault or Toyota have 4 times in year. I think that 2015 CD will work perfect - you must try...

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Steve25 For This Useful Post: