Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PMD-B200P V2 (french one, ...)

akitoufio is offline Corporal
    Thanks

PMD-B200P V2 (french one, ...)

Good evening every one, as the title says, I'm french !! So ... sory in advance for my english.

Well, I'm a Alpine B220P owner, and have installed the last update.
    So it'so roginaly provide without TTS, and without full Oasis features.

1) I success to install the TTS on it, but don't realy know about phonemes. I downloaded it and saved it in the " \alpine\content\phoneme\ " directory. But I don't feel any change... Is it normal doc? May I forget somethings?

2) When you edit the alpinenavi.exe, you can found references about Oasis.calculator, Oasis.clock, ... In the DATA.zip, there is all the UI about Oasis on its folder. But impossible to start the calculator. I suppose that the exe is locked... or a flag somewhere says NO!!! Is there any way to enable all Oasis features in the Alpinenavi.exe (version 8.3.1.101xx)??

Thanks, +++

2. The Following User Says Thank You to akitoufio For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Re: PMD-B200P V2 (french one, ...)

Well, I did a test this morning :

I replace the Alpinenavi.exe by another igo.exe (I renamed it too) that I found somewhere on Internet. I made so many recherch than, I don't remember where...

The GPS lunching is OK, there is some fonctions that are not shown (setting, ...). But the extras are enable. I could lunch the calculator, clock, and travel. So it confirm that le lock is inside the exe file.
    After fixing my skin, I'm able to lunch the games too. But the Alpine is not so powerfull, and the arcade games are crapy on it. Only cards games could be fun.

But I have fucking no idea how to find it... Have any body done this job on another igo.exe, it could put me a the way to do it on the apinenavi.exe.

Thanks, +++.
    Last edited by akitoufio; 12th May 2010 at 08:11.

PoLiThS is offline Private
    Thanks

with the other igo8.exe is it working properly? a friend of mine had some issues with it when he was turning off his car and removing the key. When he went to fire the car's engine and leave the program was doing a blink and thne stopped responding... the only way to make it work was to remove the internal gps machine and reset it.

Thanks

Hummmm, not really...
    The lunching process is complete, but not all is OK.
    For exemple you can't go in the settings. Inside the Alpine skin the settings items are shown as a list, and with the pseudo new igo exe the list is empty.... So it's not the solution.
    Any way, it show that the locks are inside the exe file.

Thanks

Well, this post, was to find a solution to use all the Oasis extras. But with this solution, I success to have a loock about the Oasis mudule avalable in Alpine :
    - Calculator, the skin is crapy, but the application could be usefull.
    - Clock, only the alarme is usfull, but it need the GPS powered all the time, ....
    - Games, this module is not needed by it self to run a game (you can see in the IGO tutorial to run the exe file).

So it not important to have the Oasis full enable.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PoLiThS View Post
    with the other igo8.exe is it working properly? a friend of mine had some issues with it when he was turning off his car and removing the key. When he went to fire the car's engine and leave the program was doing a blink and thne stopped responding... the only way to make it work was to remove the internal gps machine and reset it.
    Yes, ..., I do the try, and it is strange.

You can use aother IGO.EXE by rename it in AlpineNavi.exe. I tryed with a 8.3.2 and 8.3.4. All was working, with the generic license, so you are able to change your maps, BUT, you will need to do a reset to stop it, as your friend do.

antcobo is offline Corporal
    Thanks

I see you have the same navi that I, MD B200P, is possible found new maps for it?
    I´ve read is possible install another navi soft but can´t found nothing about maps, any help???
    Thanks!!!

SantaMaria is offline Master Sergeant
    Thanks

You can use other maps with another IGO.exe. You can find new maps here: http://gpsunderground.com/forum/foru...892-1229%29VSa You can also use maps from Tele Atlas. These I use myself on my Alpine NVE-M300P

Thanks

Hello and excuse me for my possible mistakes,i'm not a native english speaker,so...I tried to create a new thread,but,for some reasons,it seems that i can't do that for now,so i try to post here,maybe somebody can help me.I have an issue with my pmd b200p and,in order to fix that,i'm going to tell you what's the problem about.
    I bought the pmd along with the alpine ivaw 505r.I changed the original software of the pmd with the nav n go IGO 8 Version 8.3.296054.The problem is that when i dock the pmd with the h-u,something happens.As long as i use the navigation as only source,the voice that indicates the routes(take first left,right etc)it's loud and clear(perfectly hearable).When i want to use another source(dvd,usb,ipod,radio)in the same time with the navigation,i can see the route on the hu display,i can hear the music,but the voice from the navigation is on mute,as if i muted it or something like that.If i turn off the audio source and set the navi as principal source,the voice turns back on.The weird thing is that the hu has the function of navi mixing,even in it's manual is said that,when you want to navigate and listen to music too,when the navi guidance has something to say,the music turns down,the guidance sais what it has to say,and then the music turns back loud.I wrote about this issue to the alpine's custtomers service from UK,but their responses were a little bit out of sense.First they said,twice(2 different persons)that i have to use a processor with the hu.I told them that i read about this head unit and it's docking with the pmd,and nowhere is said that i should use such a thing.They wrote me again,saying that i am right,i do not have to use a processor.Then,the final answer was that i use a "premium version of the software navigation"that seems to be unfitted with the hu.I could roll back the software and install on the pmd the original software,but i'm not sure that this is the proper answer for my problem.I think that,if there was a software issue,the navi guidance shouldn't work at all when docked..
    So,if you have been using this combination(ivaw with pmd)or you have any idea about how can i solve this problem,i would really appreciate it.I am a little bit angry because i spent a lot of money on those two pieces of audio and navi equipments and i cannot use them as i should be.Thank you very much for your time,hope you can help me.
    Regards!

Thanks

salut je possede aussi un pmd200 d'alpinr je suis bloqué //// j ai plus de map pour l igo je me debrouille un peu parcontre si possible de m aider ... exemple partager de map compatible avec pmd200.

bonsigne-1@hotmail.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast