Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Alpine INA-W900 unlock?

Perchetti is offline Private
    Thanks

Re: Alpine INA-W900 unlock?

Hello Guys and sorry if my English will be not well so I have a INA-W910R and I "open" file system. what I using 4 this MU_INA-W910R_Synctool_19_07_11.zip oficial update tool from Alpine but little beat corrected. later I will put my version of this updater. What we got inside device:

Wince 5.0 and PRIMO in alpine skin. What we got will see just start to work with it. Hope its helpful advice

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Perchetti View Post
    Hello Guys and sorry if my English will be not well so I have a INA-W910R and I "open" file system. what I using 4 this MU_INA-W910R_Synctool_19_07_11.zip oficial update tool from Alpine but little beat corrected. later I will put my version of this updater. What we got inside device:

Wince 5.0 and PRIMO in alpine skin. What we got will see just start to work with it. Hope its helpful advice
    I'm not exactly sure what you did. Did you upload the file you have there to your W910R? Did it work?

Thanks

Thanks

exacly now I have script based on MortScript which simply open desktop at ina w910r. now I have all files from device and only one problem to create primo with that alpine skin which is work fine at device. my script work even if device stuck (navi part can stuck multimedia is independent part) checked on my ina

Thanks

here is tool for unlock. just extract archive UNLOCK.rar at root of sdmmc card and insert this card at ina-w910r few seconds and you will have under map button WinCe 5.0 desktop. hope this post will be helpful 4 all.

Thanks

now i have next achievment, I got script which run from sd with my ver. Primo with native Alpine skin exept two problems: 1. When you want delete route it doesnt work. 2. Hard button MAP not work. If someone help to decide this it will be fully worked version runing from SD card which I think will be very pleasure piece of cake for people who want to have fresh maps

Thanks

tests shows that all deleting operations in Primo not work ( history cleaning, deleting finish point) and hardware buttons MAP and Navi Menu not correct working. So please all who knows much more in Primo skins and what to do with hardware buttons we waiting for your posts or propositions.... I can made some donates for clever guys who can make this work!

algalby is offline Private
    Thanks

UNLOCK.rar archive can also be good for my NVE-M300P?
    thanks

Thanks

tests shows that all deleting operations in Primo not work ( history cleaning, deleting finish point) and hardware buttons MAP and Navi Menu not correct working. So please all who knows much more in Primo skins and what to do with hardware buttons we waiting for your posts or propositions.... I can made some donates for clever guys who can make this work!
    Are you able to revert to the factory firmware and regain the use of your MAP and Navi Menu buttons? Have you made any progress on this? I am very interested in it!

Thanks

Thanks

here is tool for unlock. just extract archive UNLOCK.rar at root of sdmmc card and insert this card at ina-w910r few seconds and you will have under map button WinCe 5.0 desktop. hope this post will be helpful 4 all.
    I am sorry for my English. On my car Mercedes, system Alpine INE-S900R is established. To me would will help "UNLOCK.rar" for this purpose what to unblock system? I don't have Ukraine map and I want to add it. Where to me to take an Ukraine map? What format of maps uses Alpine INE-S900R(expansion at cards iGO 8.3-8.4-8.5 (Amigo, Primo, MyWay).fbl)? Probably to add in INE-S900R maps of Navtek from other navigating programs?
    Thanks!

Thanks

Hi to the forum. Going to have s900r installed to my merc (w203). Was wondering could I change the startup logo to mercedes like this: Alpine - Karttapäivitys INE-S900R

on the right. And if you now where to find crkaced map updates for north europe, I would appreciate it

This is my first multimedia system for a car so I'm a total n00b

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast