Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 80

Thread: Garmin StreetPilot for Android

  1. #21

    Re: Garmin StreetPilot for Android

    Links attached

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by andy_liurq View Post
    This is not working on 800x480 devices. Now only works on some 1280x720 devices.
    I know, but I couldn't resist to try it on my S II

    Послато са GT-I9100 користећи Тапаток 2

  3. #23

    Re: Garmin StreetPilot for Android

    Full package is here: http://turbobit.net/qzdfdj2u27fb.html[PSW: www.sosaw.com]

    don't forget to change the map path by modify file libgarminos.so

    Anyonce can make it work for 480x800?
    Last edited by andy_liurq; 12th November 2012 at 05:47.

  4. #24

    Re: Garmin StreetPilot for Android

    There is a test libgarminos.so for 1280 x 800 here
    https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B2iJ...c1NWRxOGs/edit
    but not tested yed.
    I am trying to test it in my Motorola Xoom with no luck so far.
    Where do we place the map?

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by mermigas View Post
    There is a test libgarminos.so for 1280 x 800 here
    https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B2iJ...c1NWRxOGs/edit
    but not tested yed.
    I am trying to test it in my Motorola Xoom with no luck so far.
    Where do we place the map?
    In the same folder where is base map(sistem), you have gmapbmap.img

    Послато са GT-I9100 користећи Тапаток 2

  6. #26

    Re: Garmin StreetPilot for Android

    Quote Originally Posted by zirado View Post
    In the same folder where is base map(sistem), you have gmapbmap.img

    Послато са GT-I9100 користећи Тапаток 2
    Thanks. Tried but not working on Motorola Xoom with Android 4.2.1

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by mermigas View Post
    Thanks. Tried but not working on Motorola Xoom with Android 4.2.1
    I can't test on my S II. On my nokia N8, maps are in Garmin folder of Garmin XT.

    Послато са GT-I9100 користећи Тапаток 2

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    13

    Re: Garmin StreetPilot for Android

    I have a Verizon Galaxy S3, can someone please explain where the files need to go and what all folders are needed as well and where is the map file for it. I just tried it and all I got was a black screen but the Garmin icon was in the notification pane and it was using the GPS. Any help is appreciated.

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    13

    Re: Garmin StreetPilot for Android

    It says system initializing then nothing.

    Quote Originally Posted by mike45206 View Post
    I have a Verizon Galaxy S3, can someone please explain where the files need to go and what all folders are needed as well and where is the map file for it. I just tried it and all I got was a black screen but the Garmin icon was in the notification pane and it was using the GPS. Any help is appreciated.

  10. #30

    Re: Garmin StreetPilot for Android

    That's most people getting so far, place your map in the folder that you have set in libgarminos.so, under .system of it.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •