Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: TomTom v1.1.1 Android APK + All Maps [Fast Download]

Thanks

Re: TomTom v1.1.1 Android APK + All Maps [Fast Download]

pw: android
    Last edited by bubblue; 31st December 2012 at 21:53.
    tcszkral likes this.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to bubblue For This Useful Post:

R-P-H is offline Staff Sergeant
    Thanks

Hi, Is there a Middle East (UAE) Version ? Thx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to R-P-H For This Useful Post:

toastedblue is offline Sergeant
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aztech View Post
    installed fine,,,,but buggered if I can get cameras to work...what am I doin wrong ?????
    Settings > Driving view > Show point of interest

then select the speed cameras, assuming you're using 3rd party like Pocket GPS World, there's no option for voice warnings, you can download CamerAlert for voice warnings but need to subscribe
    I don't know if Tomtom cameras work on Android ?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,470 Times in 243 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by R-P-H View Post
    Hi, Is there a Middle East (UAE) Version ? Thx
    I haven't see a' build from tomtom to middle east, so I think they haven't made one so sorry

Only Torrent Uploads, Faster And Safely Downloads
    Android GPS software TomTom, Sygic, iGO, Navigon
    <<PUSH>>
    iGO R3 Maps around the world
    <<PUSH>>
    TomTom Iphone All Maps Around The World
    <<PUSH>>

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ScorpioPirate View Post
    I haven't see a' build from tomtom to middle east, so I think they haven't made one so sorry
    Ok, Thanks !

8. The Following User Says Thank You to R-P-H For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Has anyone seen a fix for cam alerts/sounds for this, apart from CamerAlert ?

I have multiple type cameras displaying on this map, but no alerts at all, other than a general road speed limit alert, indicating 5% over the maximum speed for the road..

I did see instructions on another Forum on how to get visual/sound alerts working, but it related to a single camera ov2/bmp file containing all types....... I have multiple ov2/bmp files for each type type of camera, and can't work out how to use it for more than one type...

I can paste in those instructions only into a post, to see if anyone else can figure it out....... if I'm allowed ??

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wizz_r View Post
    Has anyone seen a fix for cam alerts/sounds for this, apart from CamerAlert ?

I have multiple type cameras displaying on this map, but no alerts at all, other than a general road speed limit alert, indicating 5% over the maximum speed for the road..

I did see instructions on another Forum on how to get visual/sound alerts working, but it related to a single camera ov2/bmp file containing all types....... I have multiple ov2/bmp files for each type type of camera, and can't work out how to use it for more than one type...

I can paste in those instructions only into a post, to see if anyone else can figure it out....... if I'm allowed ??
    Your free to post those instructions here, then maybe other user will help you out

Have fun

<<PUSH>>
    <<PUSH>>
    <<PUSH>>

Thanks

I found this info elsewhere...... It relates to installing visual and sound alerts for safety cams in TomTom Android, although it is for an Italy Map, and only covers a single ov2 camera file holding all types.

I have ov2 files for each type, and I would like to implement visual/sound cam alerts for the UK Map using this method rather than the Cameralert App.

I already have all the cameras displaying, but without alerts.........Can anyone help ?

"How to install customized speedcams in Tomtom android 1.1 activating visual and sound alert.

1. USB-connect your smartphone. Go to sd-card /tomtom\com.tomtom.weurope\files\Western_Europe (or another map folder)
    2. Open default.ver file using notepad .
    This is the text you see:

[Description]
    ID=Safety_cams_EMPTY
    Version=1
    rectangle=None

3. Change ID name to Safety_cams_CountryID (for instance PT for Portugal, ES for spain,etc..)

4. Change version number if you want. I used the version number of an old official tomtom speedcam (Safety_Cam_PT_PremiumOv2.ver) file.

5. Define rectangle using information from the same old official tomtom speedcam file for your country (map coordinates).

In the end the default.ver file will look like this:

[Description]
    ID=Safety_Cams_PT
    Version=5923
    rectangle=-930052,4177039,-746072,3709686
    subtype=safetycamera

6. Save the new default.ver file, replacing the original one, at sd-card folder tomtom\com.tomtom.weurope\files\Western_Europe (or another map file name)

7. Now, copy to same directory your speedcam ov2 file and rename it to ID name that you wrote in default.ver file.

8. Make a 44x44 pixel icon, save as bmp and put it at same folder .Use the same name of ov2 file (for instance Safety_Cams_PT.ov2 , Safety_Cams_PT.bmp).

9. Record a warning sound and save as mono ogg file at 22.050 hz (you can use audacity or another sound recorder). Put file sound at same map folder and name it as before (Safety_Cams_PT.ogg).

10. Start your android Tomtom app. Now you can see map speedcam icons if they are selected (see tomtom options).

11. You have no sound and no visual warning yet. Only icons that populated your map!

12. Connect your smartphone once again to your computer.

13. Duplicate Safety_cams_PT. ov2 file and rename one of them as default.ov2 file and put it at map folder replacing the original default.ov2 file.

14. Now when you navigate you can see top left screen visual warnings (black icon with distance in meters) and heard the sound of customized warning made by you.

15. If you want to see a camera sign in the black warning icon you have to workaround because you can’t use any of the bmp files you have inside map folder.

16. Ok. ! Open notepad and write *7376 at line four, leaving the top three lines empty. Save as default.inf file and put it in map folder .
    17. Attention: traffic option must be deactivated otherwise it won’t work."

12. The Following User Says Thank You to wizz_r For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wizz_r View Post
    I found this info elsewhere.....
    Thanks my friend, I think it can be usefully to someone

Have fun

<<PUSH>>
    <<PUSH>>
    <<PUSH>>

Thanks

Hi,

I was wondering if there's any use in enabling the online features ? I can't remember the name exactly but it's the option under the online settings that prompts you to accept sharing info with Tom Tom. Is there any way to get speedcams & traffic subscription for free (South Africa) ? I only saw an option to buy hd traffic subscription, does that mean speedcams are free ? Thanks...

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast