Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 68
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Sygic Navigation 12.2.1 - full

  1. #11
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    771
    Thanks
    151
    Thanked 1,471 Times in 243 Posts

    Re: Sygic Navigation 12.2.1 - full

    Quote Originally Posted by anukilimanoor View Post
    Is there any way to download the latest map without using the phone or with using the phone that already used the sygic trial before.
    Yes my friend

    Look here: Android GPS software TomTom, Sygic, iGO, Navigon

    Have fun

    Only Torrent Uploads, Faster And Safely Downloads
    Android GPS software TomTom, Sygic, iGO, Navigon
    <<PUSH>>
    iGO R3 Maps around the world
    <<PUSH>>
    TomTom Iphone All Maps Around The World
    <<PUSH>>

  2. #12
    polys is offline Private
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Sygic Navigation 12.2.1 - full

    thank u very good and works to a galaxy 3,but i have a problem help i dont have a greek voice (language).thanks

  3. #13
    anukilimanoor is offline Corporal
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    27
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 13 Times in 4 Posts

    Re: Sygic Navigation 12.2.1 - full

    Quote Originally Posted by ScorpioPirate View Post
    Yes my friend

    Look here: Android GPS software TomTom, Sygic, iGO, Navigon

    Have fun
    Thanks mate... I mean how can I download the maps, ie direct from sygic site, because if I want to try india I have to download the whole map from the torrent file and have to find out the location code then delete the rest of the map. what is this custom map in torrent section


  4. #14
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    771
    Thanks
    151
    Thanked 1,471 Times in 243 Posts

    Re: Sygic Navigation 12.2.1 - full

    Quote Originally Posted by anukilimanoor View Post
    Thanks mate... I mean how can I download the maps, ie direct from sygic site, because if I want to try india I have to download the whole map from the torrent file and have to find out the location code then delete the rest of the map. what is this custom map in torrent section
    Custom maps are maps that I have special created to user, who don't need the hole regions maps
    And those custom made maps have also all you need included

    Have fun

    Only Torrent Uploads, Faster And Safely Downloads
    Android GPS software TomTom, Sygic, iGO, Navigon
    <<PUSH>>
    iGO R3 Maps around the world
    <<PUSH>>
    TomTom Iphone All Maps Around The World
    <<PUSH>>

  5. #15
    anukilimanoor is offline Corporal
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    27
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 13 Times in 4 Posts

    Re: Sygic Navigation 12.2.1 - full

    Quote Originally Posted by ScorpioPirate View Post
    Custom maps are maps that I have special created to user, who don't need the hole regions maps
    And those custom made maps have also all you need included

    Have fun
    Thanks... In custom map area the india maps are showing version 2012 09.But after download it is showing 2012 01.
    How can I download the latest maps, ie direct from sygic site (not via torrent or not using new device).


  6. #16
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    771
    Thanks
    151
    Thanked 1,471 Times in 243 Posts

    Re: Sygic Navigation 12.2.1 - full

    Quote Originally Posted by anukilimanoor View Post
    Thanks... In custom map area the india maps are showing version 2012 09.But after download it is showing 2012 01.
    How can I download the latest maps, ie direct from sygic site (not via torrent or not using new device).
    The download of those maps are my own downloads, not copy from others uploads.
    And those maps are the latest direct from Sygic servers, and I know the links from India are 2012.01 maps, but none
    maps are newer in this time.
    No one have those maps in v.2012.09 yet my friend, just believe me in that
    (they only made new maps when there a' major update in roads)

    Have fun

    Only Torrent Uploads, Faster And Safely Downloads
    Android GPS software TomTom, Sygic, iGO, Navigon
    <<PUSH>>
    iGO R3 Maps around the world
    <<PUSH>>
    TomTom Iphone All Maps Around The World
    <<PUSH>>

  7. #17
    anukilimanoor is offline Corporal
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    27
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 13 Times in 4 Posts

    Re: Sygic Navigation 12.2.1 - full

    Quote Originally Posted by ScorpioPirate View Post
    The download of those maps are my own downloads, not copy from others uploads.
    And those maps are the latest direct from Sygic servers, and I know the links from India are 2012.01 maps, but none
    maps are newer in this time.
    No one have those maps in v.2012.09 yet my friend, just believe me in that
    (they only made new maps when there a' major update in roads)

    Have fun
    I know mate there is no new map for India. :-) I tried from a new device.
    Still you are not giving any idea about the second part. How to download maps from sygic via an already used device or with help of some other way.


  8. #18
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    771
    Thanks
    151
    Thanked 1,471 Times in 243 Posts

    Re: Sygic Navigation 12.2.1 - full

    Quote Originally Posted by anukilimanoor View Post
    I know mate there is no new map for India. :-) I tried from a new device.
    Still you are not giving any idea about the second part. How to download maps from sygic via an already used device or with help of some other way.
    Ohhhhhh.... I have missed that comment
    The only way are on a' new device who haven't use Sygic trial before.
    But also have to use Sygic downloader, but those files are a' bit old, from 2011 and the start of 2012, so to old to you I mean.

    I never say how I got my new maps

    You see my friend, all my uploads are from Sygic Server direct, and not from a' copy from others uploads.
    I never use others uploads, because I really don't know what's inside
    Therefor my uploads can be trusted

    Have fun

    Only Torrent Uploads, Faster And Safely Downloads
    Android GPS software TomTom, Sygic, iGO, Navigon
    <<PUSH>>
    iGO R3 Maps around the world
    <<PUSH>>
    TomTom Iphone All Maps Around The World
    <<PUSH>>

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to ScorpioPirate For This Useful Post:


  10. #19
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Sygic Navigation 12.2.1 - full

    Sorry but when i try to install de full apk an advisor says me that a version whit a conflict firm is intalled

  11. #20
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    771
    Thanks
    151
    Thanked 1,471 Times in 243 Posts

    Re: Sygic Navigation 12.2.1 - full

    Quote Originally Posted by dplada21 View Post
    Sorry but when i try to install de full apk an advisor says me that a version whit a conflict firm is intalled
    What are your Android version, those Sygic build have to minimum version 2.0.1 to run

    Have fun
    dplada21 likes this.

    Only Torrent Uploads, Faster And Safely Downloads
    Android GPS software TomTom, Sygic, iGO, Navigon
    <<PUSH>>
    iGO R3 Maps around the world
    <<PUSH>>
    TomTom Iphone All Maps Around The World
    <<PUSH>>

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to ScorpioPirate For This Useful Post:


Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •