[GPS] [Tablet+Telm] TomTom Western Europe v1.1.1
Available in the latest smartphones.
TomTom Navigation for Android. A top of the range navigation in which trust over 65 million drivers.
Only TomTom Navigation application offers all this:
- TomTom Maps offline. The maps are stored on your smartphone, so you can plan a new route, obtain or seek an alternative route waypoints. Without requiring data coverage.
- FREE Lifetime Maps. Always drive with the latest map and reach your destination faster. During the lifetime of your application, download annually 4 or more full updates on your map.
- IQ Routes. The fastest routes, arrival times more precise and reliable at all times.
- HD Traffic. Faster. Proven. (Available for purchase within the application) (1)
- Safety Cameras. Fewer fines for speeding with safety camera alerts in real time. (Available for purchase within the application) (1)
- TomTom Places. Search results for the motorists.
- Supports multitasking ability. Step by step guidance while on the phone.
- Seamless integration. Easily integrates contacts from your Android smartphone.
- Advanced Technology indication lane. Indicates clearly and precisely which lane to follow. Btw, skirt or change tracks with confidence.
- Street names by voice. To help you not take your eyes off the road, spoken instructions now include street names, to make changes in direction even clearer.
- Option orientation in horizontal / vertical
- 2D/3D Driving View
- Automatic day and night mode
- Clear voice instructions
- Decrease automatic music volume
- Fast route recalculation
- Routes with multiple stops
- Ecological Pathways
- Millions of pre-installed POIs
- Transmission of voice instructions for TomTom car kit handsfree
- Driving Symbols
- Color Map
- See h ** p :/ / TomTom - At the Heart of the Journey
/ android for complete descriptions of features
MAPS COVERAGE *** ***
- AD, AT, BE, CH, DE, DK, ES, FR, FI, GB, IC, IE, IT, LI, LU, MC, MT, NL, NO, PT, SE, SM, VA.
*** THIS APPLICATION BEFORE BUYING ***
One. Make sure you have at least 546 Mb of free storage space in the phone's internal memory or external storage. To know if you have enough space, go to phone settings and then to data storage.
2nd. If you have enough space, purchase the application through your Google account and install it on your phone. Before you can use the application, you need to download the latest TomTom map.
3rd. Connect your phone to the internet via Wifi and open the application. You can then download your new map. This can take up to two hours, depending on your internet connection. Connect your phone to a charger and stay in range of your WiFi network until the process is complete.
MORE INFORMATION *** ***
(1) Go ah * tp :/ / android.tomtom.com for availability in each country. These services are available for purchase through the application and require a phone connection. Your service provider may charge you for data used and this value can be significantly higher when services are used abroad. The services can only be used in one device at a time. If you want to use another device subscription, log in with your account on MyTomTom TomTom Store from the device you want to use.
(2) The street names for voice are available in the following languages: Portuguese, Spanish and British English
New in this version:
Assistance tablets: the application now also works on Google Nexus 7 and other tablets with a screen resolution of between 800 and 1280 x 480 pixels x 800 pixels. Please note that the definitions of the screens may differ, especially on larger tablets.
Map TomTom Western Europe V.900.4617 v1.1.1
RyuShare | Rapidgator | Uploaded
Password to extract
** If you have the previous version installed, you must remove the old tomtom folder, can not overlap.
Unzip the map folder to the root of the card (sdcard / ...)
Download, unzip the apk file to the root of the memory card over the tomtom folder and use an explorer (if your phone has not, withdraw the Astro File Manager from the Market) to run the APK.
If it is the first time we're doing this process will need to activate the option "Unknown sources" in Settings -> Applications
Tested on Galaxy S II Requires Android Version 2.2 or Higher