Sygic Navigation 13.1.0 - Beta 1_Full
How to install:
1. Install Sygic 13.1.0 - Beta 1 - trial from here:
2. Start the application and downloads resources, etc.
3. Using a file explorer rename folder Sygic to Sygic_1
4. Uninstall Sygic 13.1.0 - Beta 1 - trial.
5. Install Sygic 13.1.0 - Beta 1 - full from here:
6. Change folder name Sygic_1 back to Sygic.
7. Start Sygic application.
1. Put on card Sygic folder from this archive:
2. Copy into Sygic/Maps folder desired maps.
3. Install Sygic 13.1.0 - Beta 1 - full from here:
4. Start Sygic application.
Could you please upload the files in other links.
I can't download it thru these links.
Thank you very much. It work fine.
I have version 12.2.2 (cracked)
Can i update to this version
Yes you can
I downlaoded and instaleld trail and after then reg version of Sygic 13.1.
I found that the italian tarnslation it's quite buggy.
I foudn that is possible tosave/replace the language file.
I hope taht this instructon can be usefull for all.
Make this changes with Sygic not running.
Please take care that if you run Sygic and tehn exit by Sygic teh GUI is off but teh application is running.
To doi any changes you have to killed (BY Settings -> Application) teh application running.
The language file is locate under
/Aura/skin/langs or /Sygic/skin/ on internal or external sd memory (depend type of installationa dn version instaleld).
In teh langs subfolder you have all .lang file.
Are text fiel (xml). You cane dit with a xml capable editor (like Notepad++).
Youu ahve translated only etxt string (not command).
Make a safe copy of teh roiginal file.
Export teh file,e dit it, and the replace in teh same positiion with same file name.
Run Sygic and check your activity.
Last edited by bovirus; 27th February 2013 at 12:48.
NM - didn't see the "Done" button towards the bottom of the screen. Works great - thank you OP!
Last edited by MeNotYou; 27th February 2013 at 17:06.