Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By nosferanosferatuno

Thread: 5inch android gps.

Beartraxx33 is offline Sergeant First Class
    Thanks

5inch android gps.

has anyone seen these units and are there any info on them. i bought it on ebay and i am waiting for it.....impatiently.

5inch android gps.-dsc06463.jpg5inch android gps.-dsc06464.jpg5inch android gps.-dsc06465.jpg

or is it a chinese gps and was unlocked to look like an android. the thing is that it has a market icon on screen and ndrive seem to have expired(seller says).
    the seller says it has wifi, and can play videos, music and games.
    Last edited by Beartraxx33; 12th February 2012 at 22:15.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Beartraxx33 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Re: 5inch android gps.

Sure that's chinese tablet-gps, and one of the worst i seen, i had device like that, and it's really ****, when we talk about GPS function... Andorid is Operating system, not device! You totally misunderstood what means Android!

You can integrate Android market, on Android OS, on anyone device with Android OS, it's not big deal... You can put IGO myway android on it...

Yes, other things are true, but GPS signal is worst i seen till now... Good luck with that item, i think on problems with fixing gps signal, post here your expirience with catching gps signal ... Maybe it has another gps reciever, and just same design, like one i owned...

Put igo myway android on it, and if igo mw catch signal in 10-30 secs, is good gps reciever inside, otherwise, it's like one i had (bad)...
    Last edited by nosferanosferatuno; 12th February 2012 at 23:51.
    Beartraxx33 likes this.

Thanks

no worries, i have an android phone and know pretty mutch about android devices but this one i have never heard of so it got me interested. Thanks for the heads up. It cost me 20$ so i dont mind if it is crap or not. I can always use it to playmovies. Lol. Thanks again and i will repost when i get it.
    Last edited by Beartraxx33; 13th February 2012 at 04:24.

Thanks

You are welcome ...

whaat? You joke with me, $20 , i can't believe, please write me that page, where you ordered, what's condition of this item, new or second hand ? It's worth of money if that's just $20, even just for internet and playing music, movies, like toy for children, tablet ...

Aha, ok, but your question was a little bit strange ... Yeah, please write your expirience, for fixing signal, i'm interesting for this item...

Please write me here or pm, link of that ebay item.

Thanks

Did you received the GPS?
    What about it?
    What is the working condition of it?

Thanks

turned out to be a 5in tablet with android 1.5. works great. just did not know anything about it!!! i am running copilot live 8, igo my way, navdroyd on it!