Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Hiker228

Thread: How to change loading/ Exiting screen Basarsoft v9.6.29.39....

How to change loading/ Exiting screen Basarsoft v9.6.29.39....

I've searched gpsunderground, xda, the www. I can find and know how to change the loading screen off my iGO8 in wince6. I changed that.

But, I've tried all the 'how to' I can find to do so for my Android version: Basarsoft Navigation powered by iGO Primo version (28 apr 2014) but still the standard loading screen is shown.

I've a Sony Xperia Z1 Compact (1280x720), but that should not be the issue.

Does anybody out here have a methode to change the loading/ exting screen?

Thanks in advance!!
    sampei61 likes this.

Re: How to change loading/ Exiting screen Basarsoft v9.6.29.39....

in order to change the loading image you need to have a look on file into \ui_android\resolution_folder (mine is 800_480).
    you will find (if not, you have to add it) some files named: loading_m3.bmp ; loading_m4.bmp; exiting_m3.bmp and exiting_m4.bmp
    xxx_m3.bmp are for landscape start/exit and xxx_m4.bmp are for portrait start/exit
    these files have dimensions as 800x480 for landscape or 480x800 for portrait. (largexhigh)
    you need to prepare your picture with same name and dimension as originals and to replace them on top written folder into archive.

I suggest you to open the file using winrar and to insert directly into winrar, on dedicated folder these new images.
    Do not extract the archive then zip it back again , it could be not seen by igo application.
    If you want you can put some picture little bigger than your resolution but at this point will be seen on your screen cutted to your resolution, so not complete image.

If you do not use any file you can do same replace into, same subfolder as explained at the begining.

This is all you need to do.

Last edited by p350; 16th June 2014 at 19:05.