TomTom GO Navigation GPS Traffic v1.8.2 Build 1188 [Patched]
New version 1.8.2(1188) Maps 960.7053
1) install the app from Google Play store.
2) run it, close.
3) uninstall from Application Manager.
4) install Tomtom_Go_Navigation&Traffic Patched
5) restart phoneCode:https://rapidu.net/3112691931/fileshare_go1.8.2_patched.apk http://turbobit.net/gj4p842dz7cb/fileshare_go1.8.2_patched.apk.html http://uploaded.net/file/bl79svhv/fileshare_go1.8.2_patched.apk
It works well in Cubot S308 thanks
Is it possible to add speedcams on this release ?
thanks a lot ramzes,
Can you maybe help me with some issues I haven't found solution for.
1. If I downloaded 2 maps (BeNeLux and Germany i.e.) I cannot plan an address in Germany when I'm in Holland. Why? All other nav's don't have this issue.
2. Hoe can I uninstall a map? (to save a space). First I installed 2 maps but due to issue 1. I had to install a Europe map. In that case I'd like to uninstall Benelux and Germany maps. How?
thanks in advance
Go to "Menu" --> scroll down and tap "Settings"(Gear icon) --> then tap "Maps" --> then right-under "Change list". Now you can delete maps. Good luck!
I hope this solves your problem.
Ga naar "Menu" --> scroll naar beneden en druk op het "instellingen"(Tandwiel icoon) --> daarna druk je op "Kaarten" en rechtsonder staat "Wijzig lijst". Nu kun je kiezen welke kaarten je wil verwijderen. Succes!
Waarschijnlijk is dit wat je bedoelde.
can i install this over the 1.8 patched version?
I just found out i can't.
Is there a way to save the saved data like places and recent destinations and home and work?
My phone is not rooted.
Last edited by Hen-3; 21st February 2016 at 16:48.
New maps are out.....
Turn on wifi and update