Tomtom Go Navigation and Traffic v1.9 Build 1273 Patched
Requirements: 4.0.3 and up
Overview: The new app TomTom GO Mobile is a brilliant combination of the latest technology of TomTom car navigation and better traffic information. With it you will always get the best available route based on traffic information in real time requires that takes you to your destination faster, each day.
The new TomTom GO Mobile app is a sleek combination of the latest TomTom car navigation technology and world-class traffic information. You will always choose the best route available based on accurate, real-time traffic information that gets you to your destination faster, every day.
>> Always know the fastest route: TomTom Traffic gets you there faster
>> Get real-time traffic information: See exactly where delays start and end and how to avoid them
>> Quick access to your favorites: Immediately start driving to your favorite places
>> See buildings and landmarks in stunning 3D: Know exactly where you are so you never miss a turn
>> Get alerts for safety cameras: Avoid speeding fines with accurate and timely speed warnings
>> Navigation you can rely on: No need for an internet connection to plan your route
Download TomTom GO Mobile and drive with the app for a fixed number of free miles every month. Upgrade to Unlimited Navigation to drive without miles restriction. Select from a one year or three year subscription, depending on your driving needs.
SPECIAL OFFER FOR EXISTING CUSTOMERS
The previous TomTom Navigation app for Android is replaced by the new TomTom GO Mobile app. Buyers of the Navigation app can drive with the GO Mobile app for 3 years for only $0.99 (or equivalent price in your local currency). For more information see http://spam.com/LWtw1w
- Lifetime World Maps: Always drive with the latest maps for over 100 countries**
- Offline Maps: Maps are stored on your smartphone. So you don't need an internet connection, or data roaming, to plan a new route or re-route.
- Lifetime TomTom Traffic: Always drive with real-time traffic information for the lifetime of your app*
- Lifetime Safety Cameras: Avoid speeding fines with accurate and timely speed warnings for the lifetime of your app*
- Points of Interest: From gas stations to hotels, your app comes pre-loaded with millions of useful POIs
- Navigate to Contacts: Never memorize an address again. Select a contact from your list and the app will plan your route.
- Quick search: Find your destination faster with intuitive search results. Quick search starts to find your destination as soon as you start typing.
- Tap and go: Tap on your favorite destination on the map, and you’re on your way
* Check TomTom Support for availability per country. Services require a cell phone connection. Your operator may charge you for the data used and costs may be significantly higher when used abroad.
** You can download 4 or more full updates every year for the life of your app.
TomTom reserves its right to unilaterally withdraw and/or to amend this offer and/or to amend the terms and conditions.
- Improved arrival announcement: your app will now clearly communicate the full address and house number when you are close to arriving at a waypoint or your destination. The improved arrival announcement will be displayed on the screen and also read out to you.
- Bug fixes and improvements
This app has no advertisements
go19crk.zip (103,41 MB) - uploaded.net
Install version Google Play, open and close and uninstaller
Install this version
Tomtom Go Navigation and Traffic v1.9 Build 1273 Patched DeltaFoX_TeamURET
Credit to DFoX
I got a 50mile trial when installed it...
Thanks for zippy
Inviato dal mio SM-T705 utilizzando Tapatalk
yeah... No go.
When running it, it asks for the map. I d/l the map. close and uninstall both or either (won't matter). Installed the tomtom and restart phone. When I run the Tomtom, it asks for the map. I d/l the map and get a 50 mile free...
2) delete the folder \Android\data\com.tomtom.gplay.navapp <-----check both Internal and External Sd card
3) clear cache<------------------------MAKE SURE YOU DO THIS !!!!!!
4) reboot phone<-------------------MAKE SURE YOU DO THIS !!!!!!
5) Turn on wifi
6) install the app from Google Play store.
7) run it, close. <----------------------------------DO THIS: but do not download anything !!!!!!!!!!!!!
8) uninstall from Application Manager. <-------------THEN THIS: do not uninstall it from with The Google Store!!!!!!!!!
9) install Tomtom_Go_Navigation&Traffic Patched <--NOW THIS:
10) restart phoneCode:Tomtom_Go_Navigazione_e_Traffico v1.9_Build_1273_Patched_DeltaFoX_TeamURET Size:52,959 KB MD5 Apk : FDD6590E8721D7A5DFB2348671CE001B Link: https://mega.nz/#!JoYE0YDb!veg8piqsb...0_RhIeV6GRsZcM or http://www15.zippyshare.com/v/KTqD4qpm/file.html
11) wifi on now run the app......
12) download the map you need
13) download the voice you need
14) close the app
15) restart you phone
16) start app you are read to go.......
If this still does not work for you you are not reading it correctly.
So print this out and read it and then read it again before you start.
For the user's that like to read:
Here is the manual to TomTomGO
Tap on MENU and go to settings......
1. Start the app.
2. Go to menu
3. Go all the way to the end <----------------------------All the way to the bottom
4. Pick the Icon next to the pencil under Support <--------------------------------Take a good look.
5. That is settings
6. Then there is one that marked Maps
7. Tap that one
8. Then Choose Download a map
9. Then Download the map you need.
It is the same for the voices too.
Last edited by asprin624; 12th March 2016 at 08:56.
Will speed camera's work or do you have to be logged into tomtom account?