ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS
After what happend with Megaupload, almost all the Sharing Servers have Banned the uploaders and deleted all files, it's something that happened in a few days and you will find many posts without functional download links. For the moment nobody knows where he can upload without being banned immediately, so for this reason the links will not be replacet very soon, another problem is the quantity of files that have to be reuploaded, is huge so... be patient or use torrents and Usenet if you can....
Last edited by gazo; 26th January 2012 at 09:35.
thanks mate. hope .. users understands our hard moment. hope we pass over this.
What a pity....
Thanks.. It can be made as torrents in Piratebay without any problems... :-)
I think we would have to use Russian or Chinese file servers. Those Countries never go to close their file servers for an US order. There are many good servers in those countries, Letitbit.net, unibytes.com, turbobit.net, shareflare.net, etc.....
That's my opinion!
Give thanks costs nothing.
Thank you for the notice and hope solution is found. Seems like all hackers and sites are on the war path. Its a shame politics is getting into stuff they have no idea about:-)
yes I think torrents are the way to go, or russian/chinese....as long as we can fathom out where/how to download from them,it was bad enough with
english speaking sites....till we got used to them.
Here's a list of the ones that are down, Rapidshare are still working ok, another is extrabits.
- MegaUpload.com (Down) [TakeDown]
- Easy-Share.com/Crocko.com (Closed affiliate program)
- EnterUpload.com (Down) [Redirect]
- FileServe.com (As good as dead)
- FileSonic.com (As good as dead) [Closed affiliate program; Sharing/downloading disabled]
- FileJungle.com (As good as dead) [Closed affiliate program; Sharing/downloading disabled]
- FilePost.com (Closed affiliate program; Suspending accounts with infringing material)
- GlumboUploads.com (Closed affiliate program)
- GrooveFile.com (Dead)
- MegaShare.com (Closed affiliate program)
- UploadStation.com (As good as dead) [Closed affiliate program; Sharing/downloading disabled]
- Uploaded.to (Blocked U.S. Visitors)
- Uploading.com (Closed affiliate program)
- VideoZer.com (Closed affiliate program)
- VideoBB.com (Closed affiliate program)
- x7.to (Dead)
- oron.com (Closed affiliate program)
ACTA: The new threat to the net
Tom Tom GO500
Map: Europe v940.5961(09/2014)