GPSUNDERGROUND FORUM IS ON SALE
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 60

Thread: Paid Download Site Are Safe and resume early next week

  1. #1
    gpsu Guest

    Paid Download Site Are Safe and resume early next week

    Hi members who paid for the download site!

    I'm happy that the download site that you have paid for are secured and not destroyed. There are about 300GB of map/navcore/voices files available including TomTom, Garmin, iGO, Navigon, other maps/software, car navigation files. We have uploaded about 70% back to the server and the remaining 30% will uploaded this week. So when the download site reopens early next week, members can enjoy the downloading again as ever.

    For members who wish to buy the membership (1 year or 2 year) to enjoy the downloads, the payment system will also be opened early next week together with opening of the server.

    Thank you for your patience.


    GPSU


  2. #2
    timp4411 is offline Staff Sergeant
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    80
    Thanks
    108
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Re: Paid Download Site Are Safe and resume early next week

    Hi. So happy that you are back.

    How about all of the old posts ?

    Were you able to recover those or are they all lost forever ?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 9 Times in 1 Post

    Re: Paid Download Site Are Safe and resume early next week

    welcome back im very happy

  4. #4
    Yordan5 is offline Lance Corporal
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 22 Times in 1 Post

    Re: Paid Download Site Are Safe and resume early next week

    I am too, very happy to see you're back.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Paid Download Site Are Safe and resume early next week

    Welkome back. I'm so happy to read this site again.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post

    Unhappy Re: Paid Download Site Are Safe and resume early next week

    Quote Originally Posted by Raffaello View Post
    Welkome back. I'm so happy to read this site again.
    wow! it is such a good news. i have waited for the download area for many days! i was regret that i did not download all the map in the

    download area
    Last edited by gpsu; 11th May 2010 at 09:44. Reason: fonts too big

  7. #7
    A_K
    A_K is offline Lance Corporal
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Re: Paid Download Site Are Safe and resume early next week

    I had a paid sub to download area,but can't find the Pay Pal reciept. What was the name of your Pay Pal Acount? It wasn't GPSUnderground.

  8. #8
    itilley's Avatar
    itilley is offline Corporal
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    22
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Re: Paid Download Site Are Safe and resume early next week

    You should have an email from "donate gpsunderground.com with the receipt from them. Dont worry I am sure we will get on shortly as stated.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    801
    Thanks
    160
    Thanked 1,579 Times in 258 Posts

    Re: Paid Download Site Are Safe and resume early next week

    Thanks.... I'm glad "again".... good luck in the future... :-)

  10. #10
    paulsmith6 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    45
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 27 Times in 6 Posts

    Re: Paid Download Site Are Safe and resume early next week

    will we be informed when its bck up and running or is it already,,, 17th/05/2010

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •