GPSUNDERGROUND FORUM IS ON SALE
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hERE IS THE MAIL i RECEIVED 12 DAYS AGOhere is the mail I received 12 days ago

apc005 is offline Private
    Thanks

hERE IS THE MAIL i RECEIVED 12 DAYS AGOhere is the mail I received 12 days ago

I got this mail about 12 days ago.

Gpsunderground.com is now an empty site without the support of the mods and admins you once had,
    it is owned by 1 guy who just has doller signs in his eyes, you will not get ANY support from him
    and he has no team like before, The old gpsu team have created a new site with the same great GPS support
    as we once give before but this time we are a LEGAL forum. LEGAL means no map link, no cracked softwares, etc...

But we are still and always will be the same and usefull team.

We are now waiting at our new site for all you members to register,
    Our new forum is called : xxxxxxxxxx

All the best..

The Team.

Does it mean the database was stolen or that there a been a clash within the admin team ?

admin is offline Forum Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,330 Times in 45 Posts

Re: hERE IS THE MAIL i RECEIVED 12 DAYS AGOhere is the mail I received 12 days ago

Hello apc005,
    This email was from hacker unfortunately some of old staff was with them during hack our forum so they do such things. As far as GPS Underground concerns, it's 100% professional website with 24/7 online support for its users. We'll back again soon.

We don't have any thing that shows us illegal. We are hosting our website on American Server. If any illegal thing or against law is kept on GPS Underground then why we are still online?

Our main reason is to provide support to our users and customers for which we are popular. We are doing our best to do it. All we need it your cooperation and patience to come back to our status and power.

Thanks,
    Administration
    GPS Underground

paulsmith6 is offline Banned
    Thanks

Re: hERE IS THE MAIL i RECEIVED 12 DAYS AGOhere is the mail I received 12 days ago

hi different to what i was told by demonfatal, owner of the site sacked all the moderators and is going it alone, how true it is no idea, came from the top moderator that a sittuation arised and they sacked the lot

steinom is offline Lance Corporal
    Thanks

It's sad that this greate forum (one of the two best) was "burned" because of disagreement. But some have learned things from this and that can help to get this forum eaven greather in future. Will do my best to support forum and help users because I have learned a lot from gpsunderground...

chengbin is offline Private
    Thanks

Suggestion to get back some data.

I believe all of GPSUnderground's data have been destroyed from this hacking. I suggest using google cache to get some of the important threads back, like all the codes and links to maps, etc.

admin is offline Forum Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,330 Times in 45 Posts

Re: Suggestion to get back some data.

Quote Originally Posted by chengbin View Post
    I believe all of GPSUnderground's data have been destroyed from this hacking. I suggest using google cache to get some of the important threads back, like all the codes and links to maps, etc.
    Hi,
    Thanks for suggestion but we have a lot of data for paid members to start. We'll arrange new data soon too. Thanks for your support.

Thanks

Thanks

Paid members? I was a member of this site a long time, did not post much, but my account was gone and now we'll have to pay? Please explain what is going to happen.

sucro is offline Staff Sergeant
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chengbin View Post
    from google cache i think they can't back links which were hidden, just links which are added in code...

Greetings to all

sucro is offline Staff Sergeant
    Thanks

Then will be same mods and supermodm, admins here on site, if this mail was written by some "hacker" (this message was on site during site was hickjacked)? Will any of the old mods, supermods, admins be here again, cause you had very good and professional staff !?
    Last edited by sucro; 10th May 2010 at 21:49.

daisygirl is offline Corporal
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fonkism View Post
    Paid members? I was a member of this site a long time, did not post much, but my account was gone and now we'll have to pay? Please explain what is going to happen.
    I think this refers to the members that paid for the download area. You will still have normal access to forums etc as you did before.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast