its the same for me
I don't want to annoy anyone here but I think that if a mod delete a message, at least he can give a reason.
I've a message deleted by Gazo; surely it's my fault or maybe I've missed some important rules but I think that deleting a message without giving a reason it's not a good practice. I manage a forum by myself and it happen to me to delete one or more messages but I always give a reason so that the member can learn from his mistakes.
its the same for me
It's happened another time
And since Gazo decided not to receive PM, here's my reply.Originally Posted by gazo
Gazo are you just having fun deleting my messages without giving reason or there are other reasons I can't imagine? It's perfectly unuseful you delete one message without telling why. Mine was only a simple question.
IN the basic posting rules nothing is written about that and also in this thread I've read
Can I also politely ask where's the Admin support in this case? It's possible that no one can understand that if someone is giving a reason maybe the user will not post a wrong message the next time?What are the benefits of our paid services:
1. Unlimited full speed downloads
2. Save upto 300 message in your inbox.
3. Permission of using custom avatar and signatures.
4. Direct support from Admin
5. Many more.
i to had a post deleted without reason..the post was suggesting someone could use a portable sat nav when he travelled from eastern europe to western europe because he would have change nav discs for his built dash nav ......i really cant see why this suggestion contravenes any forum rules and if it does please GAZO tell me why so i dont do it again....
Yea same here, Gazo decided to delete all my posts and did so without posting a reason.
as gazo doesnt respond to pm's it would be decent of him to post here and let us know why he's deleting and not giving a reason....
Probably violated a rule. But the problem is Gazo does not say which rule so we are left confused.
The moment you see the Buy WoW Gold , I believe you would think of the [WoW Gold. Yes , it is not hard for you to combine Cheap WoW Gold with the Maple Story NX Cash Card. Now many people are interested in the game. Would you like to play it? And how much do you know about Buy Cheap WoW Gold? Just go!
I have missed this thread I'am afraid and I will try to explain a few of the issues you have raised
I hope this clears and explains some of the matters raised
- I delete messages where one asks if a certain map has been spotted and if someone would post it.
- I regard a request of this nature annoying and also it supposes that the person being addressed has something that he has not already shared with the community
- I delete all or most messages where certain commercial activities are being undertaken or suggested
- I have closed my PM account for all but a few members since most of you regard the PM as a cheap substitute for a free halp desk with the nice opprotunities to use foul language and worse if a solution is not being offered immediately
- The amount of private message without the filtering may come close to 30 a day, many of which are completely pointless and contain questions that can easily be answered with a minor effort of using the search function
- I am sometimes getting a little sick of the contents of some contributions and I feel that I am at liberty to delete the lot even a whole thread if it is inappropiate to the forum
- I cannot give reasons for all deleting actions since the software of this forum will not allow the simultaneous permanent deletion and messaging to the poster
- Unlike some think I am not the same person as the administrator who for your information is not responding to any message neither from me nor from the forum owners
- Some messages are being deleted because they originate from posters with hundreds of IP addresses that are also undertaking commercial activities in selling your and my uplaods and even the prints of the labels that were designed by yourselves and me.
- Some persons are asking multiple questions in order only to improve their knowledge necessary to further expand their illegal software activities
- Generally I delete all messages that say thank you in various forms. There are other possibilities to express your sincere gratitude. One of which is the extremely annoying LIKES facility
Last edited by gazo; 3rd April 2011 at 17:46.
All questions should be directed through the forum
Private messages will be disregarded