Anyone has any experience with installing SDS on RNSE-PU?
i went through a lot of forums reading and looking for that information, on how to install or enable SDS (Speech dialogue system) on the latest LED Audi A3 RNSE-PU navigation units, but all that i found was the instructions for the old RNS-E systems and in one forum one guy that states that he enables that, but does not share the information...
Maybe anyone has some experience about that?
Think that lots of people would enjoy that feature on their latest systems...
Re: Anyone has any experience with installing SDS on RNSE-PU?
yes , on my late Audi A3 with RNS-E and Multifunction Steering wheel
where all details :
first need to find out sw version, in my case is 650 (i think is the lastest) .
To downgrade the software, have an older DVD or CD ready and follow the steps listed below:
- remove the DVD
- connect with VAG-COM to #37
- set channel 97 to 1 and save the value (allows RNS-E downgrade)
- exit VAG-COM (VCDS)
- insert the CD that contains the software you want to downgrade , old DVD original map(eg 2006, 2007) or DVD with version 620 : 000webhost.com - free web hosting provider
- wait until the RNS-E finishes the update (starts a few seconds after inserting the DVD, will reboot twice and then power off)
- connect with VAG-COM to #37 channel 97 and save the value of 0