Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Audi MMI 3G (HDD) Europa v5.13.8 2012

sieras5 is offline Command Sergeant Major
    Thanks

Re: Audi MMI 3G (HDD) Europa v5.13.8 2012

You wrong!!!
    OK, calculate:
    I get 35 EUR- about 10% (paypal fees, conversion, withdraw). 12EUR- shipping by registered post with tracking number (I always send by registered post and with tracking number)+ bubble envelope (2EUR)+ 3 DVD of high quality (DVD+R DL) 9EUR. Not to mention that I have spend a few hours till I download the maps and burn it in DVD by slowest speed.
    If people asked from where they could get the maps, I tell them that they could buy it from dealer, try download from internet or buy from online store, and in the end I mention, that If they not found maps, I could send it! It is offer for them, who can’t find maps or internet are so slowly and can’t download its.So if you read that is is business, you could do it!
    Generating FSC code for BMW,AUDI MMI3G,VW RNS850,LEXUS,TOYOTA,MYGIG,conversion from USA to EU,also we offer EMULATORS, www.navifix.eu , always guarantee best price and experience. SIERAS5@INBOX.LT

Thanks

2012 mmi3g HDD activation maps was successfully but it is very complicated process and require have car in garage.
    Last edited by sieras5; 24th March 2012 at 22:44.
    Generating FSC code for BMW,AUDI MMI3G,VW RNS850,LEXUS,TOYOTA,MYGIG,conversion from USA to EU,also we offer EMULATORS, www.navifix.eu , always guarantee best price and experience. SIERAS5@INBOX.LT

Forest is offline Corporal
    Thanks

How much you ask for it? and where are you located?

Quote Originally Posted by sieras5 View Post
    2012 mmi3g HDD activation maps was successfully but it is very complicated process and require have car in garage.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sieras5 View Post
    Hello sieras5. What do you mean about "complicated"?, something like this that i have extrated from another forum?:

1, enter into green project menu (MMI 3G hidden menu)>> NAV sub menu
    2, Delete map database and Navi HDD partition
    3, exit
    4, load latest map SD
    5, enter project mode by pressing setpup+return
    6, start to update map...

It's no 100% tested and it can be dangerous, but it could be a possible solution???.

Related to this... I have heard that is necessary upgrade the MMI firmware to update the map, do you know if is it true?. What firmware version do we need?.

Not all must be bussiness, share information is friendly and healthy . For example, I discovered since two years ago how to activate bluetooth on MMi 3g HDD (saving 350€ for FISCON installation) and shared the information with other people.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks

Hi,
    everything you wrote is true, and it is uncomplicated
    complicated is activation your map by your VIN number
    Without activation your maps will be block! and it is hard to do.
    And don’t forget , before you update your map, you need update the navi software.
    When I will be sure that it is doing well- I will let you know.
    When I wrote that it is complicated, I mean that it is not easy work.

BossHog is offline Second Lieutenant
    Thanks

I take my head off for the fact that you decently take the time to reply.
    I'm in fact evenso in the opinion that for some tech-acts invested money should be returned by customers. Hopefully you get enough customers in the near future
    and share some feedback about installation details when your ROi has leveled in your advantage. Succes!
    You wanna do whát with that screwdriver?

Read this thread for a quick usenet-reader-setup: http://gpsunderground.com/forum/feed...et-manual.html
    Look in my profile for more usenet-info: http://gpsunderground.com/forum/member.php?u=301179
    PM possible in English-Deutsch-Nederlands: http://gpsunderground.com/forum/priv...newpm&u=301179
    High quality gps antennas: http://gps-antenne.nl/ (GPSU members get 20% discount use code GPSU at checkout)

Thanks

Hi,
    I successfully update AUDI MMI3G HDD latest maps 2012, version 5.13.8. It i made for some cars, so i could affirm that everything works perfect! Soon, I think that my first clients write there, how works navi after update. Unfortunatelly made this update via distance is not possible, it is possible only then when car is in my garage that maps will works perfectly, you have update navi software to latest version 8R0906961AS (how saw it in the picture). If you have one of the first version (for example 2009 version), imediatelly made navigation software update is not possible, first you have made mediate navi software update (for example: 2010 years 8R0906961T), and only then you could update 2012 navigation software version. Then i guarantee that 2012 maps will works correct!

P.S. Also, i have ability change region navigation and radio units from USA to Europe and conversely

Audi MMI 3G (HDD) Europa v5.13.8 2012-versija.jpgAudi MMI 3G (HDD) Europa v5.13.8 2012-zemelapiai.jpg

Kouichi is offline Lance Corporal
    Thanks

hey sieras,

from which MMI and car model is the second picture?
    Unfortunatly the distance is to far for a navigation update and you won't share your update method, won't you?

DetFalskeNavn is offline Private
    Thanks

Will you sell solution? So I can update my MMI?

Thanks

These pictures are from AUDI A8 2010 mmi3g hdd navigation, I hope that this car driver will write there, how works his map after update (his is from my country)
    Audi the same as BMW update made via VIN. Activation in each case needs to be done individually.And it is complicated process, so i can't share update method, SORRY.
    The second step- VW RNS850

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast