Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Audi MMI 3G (HDD) Europa v5.13.8 2012

sieras5 is offline Command Sergeant Major
    Thanks

Audi MMI 3G (HDD) Europa v5.13.8 2012

Hi all
    Looking for the map MMI 3G HDD 2012 v 5.13.8 (8R0 060 884 AH)
    , I have the option of activation it,
    2011 is already done
    So if you have,
    let me know
    email me SIERAS5@INBOX.LT
    Last edited by sieras5; 14th March 2012 at 17:56.
    naniska likes this.
    Generating FSC code for BMW,AUDI MMI3G,VW RNS850,LEXUS,TOYOTA,MYGIG,conversion from USA to EU,also we offer EMULATORS, www.navifix.eu , always guarantee best price and experience. SIERAS5@INBOX.LT

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sieras5 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Re: Audi MMI 3G (HDD) Europa v5.13.8 2012

You request maps for Audi here for free, but for BMW CIC you don't upload maps, and request money for people to download from your ftp ! Why don't you upload BMW cic maps on some file hosting service, for other people here for free too !

Shame of you ! It seems some people here don't follow "sharing is caring" !

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nosferanosferatuno For This Useful Post:

parafox is offline Corporal
    Thanks

You have the whole reason nosferanosferatuno, there are many people hereabouts, that does business with and does not share.

Pardon for my English evil

kroksy is offline Private
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sieras5 View Post
    Hi all
    Looking for the map MMI 3G HDD 2012 v 5.13.8 (8R0 060 884 AH)
    , I have the option of activation it,
    2011 is already done
    So if you have,
    let me know
    email me SIERAS5@INBOX.LT
    Could you share 2011 version?

Thanks

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by parafox View Post
    You have the whole reason nosferanosferatuno, there are many people hereabouts, that does business with and does not share.

Pardon for my English evil
    It's not problem to make business, like selling FSC codes, ok, that's own business, own tool, etc. , but to ask here for free maps, and on other side to request money for downloading maps from his links, and not upload them, it's really miserably !

It's ok, we understand your point ...

All stuff what i have, i share with people here, Audi mmi 2g 2012 maps were uploaded and shared by my, neo sent to me, VW MFD2 V9 maps are uploaded by me too firstly, snake sent to me, etc. , sharing is caring!

Thanks

I sell only FSC codes.
    Map i not sale, except when the maps is specific, and I spend a lot of money for it, and the customers asked that i burn it in DVD and send it by registered mail (which costs money). BMW maps I not upload because you could buy it from dealer (it cost only 10$), if you read my other post, you saw that I give link, from where you could buy maps! I do not sell the maps!!!
    I do not look audi maps for free! I can pay for it.
    Where do you see written that I want it for free?????
    The map I have now. And soon I will do their activation.
    Generating FSC code for BMW,AUDI MMI3G,VW RNS850,LEXUS,TOYOTA,MYGIG,conversion from USA to EU,also we offer EMULATORS, www.navifix.eu , always guarantee best price and experience. SIERAS5@INBOX.LT

Thanks

Man don't lie please people here , i asked you about price of FSC, and you wrote about maps sending = 35 euros on DVDs, and downloading maps from your source-ftp or whatever is 10 euros per DVD or whatever, i don't remember exactly, however you asked for money, if you are so human and good person, then upload BMW CIC 3 DVDs, on rapidshare, wupload, etc. and post here links ! You offered me for money in pm!

Nobody said you paid it. Everbody who request on gpsu maps, request them generally for free, this isn't ebay.com, this is forum for sharing maps, most of people share maps, i share, gazo shares, other share, etc. ! Then please stop to write lies, and show people that you "like" to help people, and upload BMW CIC maps on RS, WU, etc. ...

I don't care it... I get activation when i need it BMW, Audi, etc. you aren't only in Lithuania who offer that, in Ukraine, Poland, etc. are many people who offer same thing ...

Thanks

you are wrong,
    35 euro = including international registered shipping + 3 units of high quality DVD+R dl + packaging, so I do not see any business,but the decision to those who have a slow Internet, and they can download 22gb map.
    and I do not want to discuss this topic more, take a look as I write it is always available to dealers to buy a $ 10+shiping, and that it is available free online.
    for MOTION maps,I lot of money paid,and 10 euros the price is only symbolic.
    now I it offers free of charge,and the price for code give at minimum.
    I regret that you understand it differently.
    best regards
    Last edited by sieras5; 22nd March 2012 at 22:42.

Thanks

Hello everyone, new here!
    I have the new A6 with GPS MMI 3G+ Advanced (with HDD and SD) but 2011 map.
    How can I update the 2012 navigation map? I heard we need one (or two?) SD card(s) - map and activation. Also an activation procedure done by an Audi Dealer. Is is true?
    Any alternative?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sieras5 View Post
    now I it offers free of charge,and the price for code give at minimum.
    I regret that you understand it differently.
    best regards
    No man, my english is still enough good to understood what you wrote me in pm , no misunderstanding , i just wrote facts, what you answered me! Sending 3 DVDs with post is max. 5 euros all around Europe , not 35 euros , you are wrong !

It's nice to see that you learnt lesson when i showed people what you exactly do and what's your offer , and that you decided to give download free for your customers, which want to download it, instead shiping ! You have to know sharing is caring, FSC codes are different kind of business, and it's ok to sell them, but to sell maps here, and on other side to use maps from here for free isn't ok ! It's ok to sell orginal DVDs cause they are expensive, but here isn't ok to sell copies, if you download many maps from here for free !

Now our discussion is finished, you learnt lesson and it's nice to see and other people to see that you offer now maps for free with payment for FSC codes!

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast