Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mmi 2g high czech menu

Thanks

Re: Mmi 2g high czech menu

Quote Originally Posted by MarthinDD View Post
    go ahead and isntall it and then u need another head unit afterwards. I saw few fake MMI updates on audiforum.us and all went wrong...there are checksums and if they are not counted properly, system dies
    Interesting that man with only 1 post, and registered before 2 days only to say this info know too much about changing menu lang , it seems some seller of modified firmwares for changing languages behid nick marthindd , who doesn't like to see free solution for changing menu lang ...

How are you sure, that this img file isn't ok, or checksum isn't ok, if you are so sure, post here checksum of correct img file , to avoid "system dies" ! Really don't like when people write without some clear proofs!

MarthinDD is offline Private
    Thanks

I just sometimes download maps, I do not write posts here... but if someone just upload something whic is not tested without any proper ,,how to,, that u can mess with the mmi unit.

I do not sell anything, I can give u MMI 3G with czech lanhuage, there is also how to install it: mmi3g cestina - Ulož.to

titan181 is offline Staff Sergeant
    Thanks

To MarthinDD....
    I never wrote the image have not been applied before.Please,be so kind an read the posts more carefully if you want to make a valluable contribution.
    From Pipni's post:
    "je to ok, porovnaval sem to s moji cestinou, soubory jsou identicke."
    Which in slovak means: It's O.K.,i've checked them with my files and they are identical.

Steve25 is offline Command Sergeant Major
    Thanks

Too much curious posts in this topic - hey everybody, wanna black screen in your Audi ? Absolutely free ? Lets download this serious file :-D Sorry for this post, but its funny...

lubomt is offline Lance Corporal
    Thanks

I just sometimes download maps, I do not write posts here... but if someone just upload something whic is not tested without any proper ,,how to,, that u can mess with the mmi unit.

I do not sell anything, I can give u MMI 3G with czech lanhuage, there is also how to install it: mmi3g cestina - Ulož.to
    so this interests me. Download it and try it. Ty's in the car? I am from Slovakia and are asking for the € 600

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pipni View Post
    je to ok, porovnaval sem to s moji cestinou, soubory jsou identicke.

a je uz tu nekde dvd s polskym hlasem?
    Porovnaval si so svojou 2G MMI co mas cestinu? Mozes mi dat telefon? Neviem totiz, nakolko to mam rozbalit a ako dlho to trva. Na oplatku viem pomoct s automatickymi prevodovkami, robim servis a opravy. dakujem

Thanks

I pulled the file, unpacked, put all files from the SD Card tab solitude. Add to the car, put in SD1 as directed, but did not offer me the opportunity MMI USER DEFINED / know if this is not in the upper left corner / ... MMI wrote a while reading release info ... a blank screen for a while ... I do not know how to go ... Meetings please, I would like to be there CZ language

Thanks

MarthinnDD - mmi3g cestina - Ulož.to
    I pulled the file, unpacked, put all files from the SD Card tab solitude. Add to the car, put in SD1 as directed, but did not offer me the opportunity MMI USER DEFINED / know if this is not in the upper left corner / ... MMI wrote a while reading release info ... a blank screen for a while ... I do not know how to go ... be input into the logging? Meetings please, I would like to be there CZ language

MarthinDD is offline Private
    Thanks

you have to activate the green menu (car + setup) for this u need VAG, in VAG it is module 5F - adaptation and chanel 06 set 1 and save. then u can access green menu and there activate swdl - software download manuell and then u can load this soft

pipni is offline Private
    Thanks

uz nekomu fakci ta 3g cestina? tu cestinu 3g staci ypalit v clonecd.
    Last edited by pipni; 21st November 2012 at 22:31.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast