lubomt is offline Lance Corporal
    Thanks

Re: Mmi 2g high czech menu

It did not help

freestyler is offline Corporal
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MarthinDD View Post
    I just sometimes download maps, I do not write posts here... but if someone just upload something whic is not tested without any proper ,,how to,, that u can mess with the mmi unit.

I do not sell anything, I can give u MMI 3G with czech lanhuage, there is also how to install it: mmi3g cestina - Ulož.to
    Is this version with czech menu and czech voice?

MarthinDD is offline Private
    Thanks

with VCDS go to module 5F central convinience - 10 adaptation and chanel 06 change from 0 to 1 and save. This allows you to go to the green engineering menu CAR + SETUP and find SWDL Manuell and tip it. then you go back to the radio for example and press CAR + Return and then u will be able to update the unit from the CD or SD using USER DEFINED MOD

Steve25 is offline Command Sergeant Major
    Thanks

WARNING - tried this 3G czech in car, becoz I simply not believe that software (which is not free official Audi software), what someone made per money, and some other put on net, can work, and have right - its fake. 3G start update, after few minutes stops, blink error messsage and get red display error, and navi still restart and restart. So did recovery from original Audi software DVD... As I wrote before - checksum error. This fake file after unpakc have 99MB, my original 3G software 780 MB. I said still same = CHECKSUM... Like any other fake software from net, this is another unit killer. I am near sure that this fake softs posted firms which do this business, and after they are welcome all black (or red...) screens with 200% extra fee for recovery system. Mmi 2g high czech menu-plik.jpg
    Last edited by Steve25; 23rd November 2012 at 15:50.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Steve25 View Post
    WARNING - tried this 3G czech in car, becoz I simply not believe that software (which is not free official Audi software), what someone made per money, and some other put on net, can work, and have right - its fake. 3G start update, after few minutes stops, blink error messsage and get red display error, and navi still restart and restart. So did recovery from original Audi software DVD... As I wrote before - checksum error. This fake file after unpakc have 99MB, my original 3G software 780 MB. I said still same = CHECKSUM... Like any other fake software from net, this is another unit killer. I am near sure that this fake softs posted firms which do this business, and after they are welcome all black (or red...) screens with 200% extra fee for recovery system. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	plik.jpg 
Views:	98 
Size:	65.8 KB 
ID:	7611
    Bulshit...it is strange that you tryed this only bcoz you did not believed this...I found it on another forum and used in my car and it is working.tats why I posted here bcoz this one is tested

Thanks

You wrote before that you only posting, now you write you tried. You are funny guy. In ifs-root is wrong CRC, if dont know whats is, look at wikipedia...

Thanks

I do not care about CRC or ifs root, I just used it and it worked for me...I do not have any need to post here, but I wrote here only bcoz for me it is strange post something without any proper how to or without any experience. Then I been accused, that I sell software or something in this maner, so I post here what I found on another forum and what worked for me...So I have czech text and czech voice.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to MarthinDD For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Sir, from your link is not possible make voice, becoz voice files for 3G are in directory "sss". In your files not exist any sss directory. So pls dont wrote you did something, which was not possible from these files. Even if you not udnestandt what works update process. Now I am sure that you do this to kill others units, but you is a David Copperfield anyway, so you got my reputation that you did it. And for those, who are interested, how looks original Audi DVD update in files, here is picture of root - I used these to recover back, after trying your absolutely serious file of course... Mmi 2g high czech menu-plik.jpg

c99
    c99 is offline Corporal
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MarthinDD View Post
    I do not care about CRC or ifs root, I just used it and it worked for me...I do not have any need to post here, but I wrote here only bcoz for me it is strange post something without any proper how to or without any experience. Then I been accused, that I sell software or something in this maner, so I post here what I found on another forum and what worked for me...So I have czech text and czech voice.
    Hmm, maybe You have Czech text and Czech voice, but I'm sure it's not after upgrade using these files !!! There is no file with voice guidance like this one: en_GB_follow_the_national_road.ans
    Voice guidance waves files have this format ! So I don't recommend to use these files !

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast