GPSUNDERGROUND FORUM IS ON SALE
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26

Thread: RNS-E Speed Cams and New POI's

  1. #1
    Code Breaker is offline Lance Corporal
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    RNS-E Speed Cams and New POI's

    RNS-E Speed Cams and New POI's
    I was surfing the old internet..... as you do, and came across this today.


    Now available for your Audi RNS-E Satellite Navigation Plus...

    NavPOInt - Software to add custom points of interest and speed camera locations!

    Add additional Points Of Interest to the DVD database
    Have camera locations appear on the RNS-E map screen
    Ensure you always stay within the law while driving
    A must for any Audi owner with an RNS-E sat nav
    Free trial version available - try before you buy!

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Code Breaker For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    gazo is offline Global Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,630
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 2,665 Times in 188 Posts

    Re: RNS-E Speed Cams and New POI's

    Please let me know when you have the full featured edition
    All questions should be directed through the forum
    Private messages will be disregarded

  4. #3
    ouwedibbes is offline Corporal
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Posts
    25
    Thanks
    54
    Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts

    Re: RNS-E Speed Cams and New POI's

    Have you tested it yet? A friend of mine is asking me to add it to the DVD, but I wanted to read some user experiences first

  5. #4
    keniaisela is offline Corporal
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    26
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Re: RNS-E Speed Cams and New POI's

    Anyone know if it would be compatible for Spain?
    Today there any way to mount the image with speed cameras, for example, BMW?
    Thanks ¡¡

  6. #5
    keniaisela is offline Corporal
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    26
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Re: RNS-E Speed Cams and New POI's

    Has someone proved it already?

    I am very interested of buying a complete license

  7. #6
    pierredeg is offline Private
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: RNS-E Speed Cams and New POI's

    I bought the full version, it is just perfect, I can recommend everbody to buy this software....
    I was waiting for this software since 4 years...
    Just go for it...

  8. #7
    maxweb80 is offline Lance Corporal
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    13
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Re: RNS-E Speed Cams and New POI's

    Quote Originally Posted by pierredeg View Post
    I bought the full version, it is just perfect, I can recommend everbody to buy this software....
    I was waiting for this software since 4 years...
    Just go for it...
    Hi Pierredeg,
    how works this software, can you explain? thank you

  9. #8
    gazo is offline Global Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,630
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 2,665 Times in 188 Posts

    Re: RNS-E Speed Cams and New POI's

    Quote Originally Posted by maxweb80 View Post
    Hi Pierredeg,
    how works this software, can you explain? thank you
    There is a website that explains everything and there are even vidéo's that show the result
    So it's almost ridiculous to ask from a user to explain everything once more!
    All questions should be directed through the forum
    Private messages will be disregarded

  10. #9
    maxweb80 is offline Lance Corporal
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    13
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Re: RNS-E Speed Cams and New POI's

    oh sorry...i've read the website explains,but i want to say users experience with this dvd+speedcam or other Poi.... Now i try the demo version...

  11. #10
    maxweb80 is offline Lance Corporal
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    13
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Re: RNS-E Speed Cams and New POI's

    Quote Originally Posted by Code Breaker View Post
    RNS-E Speed Cams and New POI's
    I was surfing the old internet..... as you do, and came across this today.


    Now available for your Audi RNS-E Satellite Navigation Plus...

    NavPOInt - Software to add custom points of interest and speed camera locations!

    Add additional Points Of Interest to the DVD database
    Have camera locations appear on the RNS-E map screen
    Ensure you always stay within the law while driving
    A must for any Audi owner with an RNS-E sat nav
    Free trial version available - try before you buy!
    O_O 75 GBP!!! 89Eur!!! Gulp!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •