Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 106
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Blaupunkt FX 2013 V5 for RNS310 VW-Seat-Skoda

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 5 Times in 1 Post

    Blaupunkt FX 2013 V5 for RNS310 VW-Seat-Skoda

    Hello has anyone already maps 2013 for RNS310?
    I heard that ist only available on SD, so has anyone already tried to read and copy this SD?

    Blaupunkt FX 2013 V5 for RNS310 VW-Seat-Skoda-3d_eur_sd_fx_2013.jpg

  2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sjon For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    Kor@l's Avatar
    Kor@l is offline Global Moderator
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,975
    Thanks
    356
    Thanked 5,762 Times in 438 Posts

    Re: Blaupunkt FX 2013 V5 for RNS310 VW-Seat-Skoda

    Try it by yourself, is allready shared here
    Blaupunkt FX 2012 V4 for RNS310 VW-Seat-Skoda

    i think will be difficult anyway
    karlchen27 and alien31 like this.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Kor@l For This Useful Post:


  5. #3
    blazpoglavc is online now Staff Sergeant
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    70
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts

    Re: Blaupunkt FX 2012 V4 for RNS310 VW-Seat-Skoda

    can some one re-uploaded the new V5? i cant downloaded....
    it says when i try to download FREE "This file exceeds the max. filesize which can be downloaded by free users. If you still want to download this file, we advise you to buy a premium product".

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blazpoglavc For This Useful Post:


  7. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 4 Times in 2 Posts

    Re: Blaupunkt FX 2012 V4 for RNS310 VW-Seat-Skoda

    Quote Originally Posted by blazpoglavc View Post
    can some one re-uploaded the new V5? i cant downloaded....
    it says when i try to download FREE "This file exceeds the max. filesize which can be downloaded by free users. If you still want to download this file, we advise you to buy a premium product".
    I just downloaded from previous links, but I haven't got time to try. I have put the content in a torrent:

    magnet:?xt=urn:btih:B0AFE420D260C754...a80%2fannounce

    If you download it, please continue seeding. I will try it tomorrow.
    Last edited by gazpa; 12th February 2013 at 21:41. Reason: Quote

  8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gazpa For This Useful Post:


  9. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 1 Post

    Re: Blaupunkt FX 2013 V5 for RNS310 VW-Seat-Skoda

    Quote Originally Posted by blazpoglavc View Post
    can some one re-uploaded the new V5? i cant downloaded....
    it says when i try to download FREE "This file exceeds the max. filesize which can be downloaded by free users. If you still want to download this file, we advise you to buy a premium product".
    Hi blazpoglavc, In the other thread there is a link which works perfectly with your favourite Torrent software:

    magnet:?xt=urn:btih:B0AFE420D260C754...a80%2fannounce
    lekrin likes this.

  10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GewwiT For This Useful Post:


  11. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
    I downloaded the torrent, copied it to my SD card, put it in my rns310 and it stated that the card was not compatible with my device.


    EDIT
    Quote Originally Posted by gazpa View Post
    I just downloaded from previous links, but I haven't got time to try. I have put the content in a torrent:

    magnet:?xt=urn:btih:B0AFE420D260C754...a80%2fannounce

    If you download it, please continue seeding. I will try it tomorrow.
    I cannot get this to work, my rns 310 rejects the sd card and says that this card cannot be used with this system.
    Last edited by Kor@l; 13th February 2013 at 16:26.

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to peter.baarlo For This Useful Post:


  13. #7
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Blaupunkt FX 2012 V4 for RNS310 VW-Seat-Skoda

    Yes tested and the same for me. This v5 SD is not valid for all the rns310 units!!!

  14. #8
    Kor@l's Avatar
    Kor@l is offline Global Moderator
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,975
    Thanks
    356
    Thanked 5,762 Times in 438 Posts

    Re: Blaupunkt FX 2013 V5 for RNS310 VW-Seat-Skoda

    Is funy to see people that own a RNS310 and even don't know how it function. Have you ever tryed to create an SD and pass it to a friend of you with a RNS310 to update??? Will have the same problem - this card cannot be used with this system

    The new SD have the Cryptnav protection, is the same protection used when someone trasfer a CD update to SD, the SD card will work only in the car that created the SD. There is no solution at the moment for this.

    The new shared SD V.5 is useful only to people that want to work and solve the problem, if someone have not enough knowledge and just think that a copy and paste the files to a SD card will update his Navi system is WRONG.

    So stop complain that the files will not work, we already know this, is more useful to post ideas/experience on how to bypass the protection of this SD.

    RGS

  15. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 4 Times in 2 Posts

    Re: Blaupunkt FX 2013 V5 for RNS310 VW-Seat-Skoda

    Quote Originally Posted by Kor@l View Post
    Is funy to see people that own a RNS310 and even don't know how it function. Have you ever tryed to create an SD and pass it to a friend of you with a RNS310 to update??? Will have the same problem - this card cannot be used with this system

    The new SD have the Cryptnav protection, is the same protection used when someone trasfer a CD update to SD, the SD card will work only in the car that created the SD. There is no solution at the moment for this.

    The new shared SD V.5 is useful only to people that want to work and solve the problem, if someone have not enough knowledge and just think that a copy and paste the files to a SD card will update his Navi system is WRONG.

    So stop complain that the files will not work, we already know this, is more useful to post ideas/experience on how to bypass the protection of this SD.

    RGS
    But in that case there is something I don't understand. The new maps are sold in SD card format, not in CD. A full 1:1 copy of the original unused SD card must work in all RNS310. The files on the CD to SD card copy of the V4 are signed by the RNS310 system that creates them, but a SD card sold at a shop cant be signed.

    I thought that the shared copy of the v5 SD card was a copy of unused card, but now I think it was used.
    Last edited by gazpa; 14th February 2013 at 21:51.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to gazpa For This Useful Post:


  17. #10
    jarrad is offline Staff Sergeant
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    70
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 24 Times in 12 Posts

    Re: Blaupunkt FX 2013 V5 for RNS310 VW-Seat-Skoda

    Hello! When it comes to copy the contents of the disc to sd card in the RNS 315 does not have any problems. I wonder what will be the fifth version
    Yours!
    Thanks to everyone for all the tips!

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •