Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: BMW Pro 2013

r999 is offline Corporal
    Thanks

Re: BMW Pro 2013

If you think RAR can compress in a ratio of 22 to 1 you know nothing about data compression. But that has been obvious all along.

You still don't get it. Any of it. Especially about your attitude, which is causing you all this trouble.

This forum is about BMW navigation software, not about people who can't do elementary stuff with their operating system and utility software. I suggest you ask for help elsewhere. Your school teacher, maybe.

typos1 is offline Corporal
    Thanks

No, you dont get it, the fact that each file was 4.4Gb means there is clearly a problem, hence the reason for the post - clearly the files should not be that big, this is why I am asking and this is what YOU fail to grasp.

I have no attitude at all, simply asking "how do I burn the disc because I kkeep getting 14 4.4Gb files?" is a perfectly reasonable thing to ask. I have not been rude or abusive, YOU have been several times.

Again, as you fail to get it, THERE IS A PROBLEM BECAUSE I AM GETTING FOURTEEN 4.4Gb FILES, THIS IS CLEARLY NOT CORRECT SO I AM POSTING HERE FOR A SOLUTION.

I also said that if you cannot help without rudeness, abuse and sarcasm, then DO NOT reply, this means either post a reply that offers help and advice without any rudeness, abuse or sarcasm, or simply DO NOT reply.

The fact remains that however I do it, all 14 files come out with exactly the same name and at 4.4Gb. This is because of a problem that I cannot work out and neither can you.

Of course, as I suggested before, I could be doing something wrong (all I am doing is using "extract here") but no one has suggested what is is I might be doing wrong.

But in the light of no helpful suggestions as to what it is I am doing wrong I can only assume that both times I downloaded the files they were somehow corrupted.

r999 is offline Corporal
    Thanks

If you think you can dictate when I reply and what I say, you are mistaken. Yet again.

You say "All 14 files come out with exactly the same name". Don't you think there is a clue there?

Thanks

Is this a real updated version ??? I drove in Poland today with the dvd 3 inserted and the A2 highway that is extended since May 2012 is still the same like on the DVD 2012 no changes and the new part of highway who is 6 months old is not on the update 2013 dvd,so i doubt iff this is a update version !!!

JANEYGEE is offline Corporal
    Thanks

Christmas Day ........ waiting for friends so ............

Tpos1: why don't you use a dual density disc and then you CAN get it all on, and then everyone can get back to proper questions.......... well ............. nearly everyone.

Disc error : I drive in France all the time and there are 2 cameras marked on the new version, on the A20 between Limoges and Brive, which do not exist ........... however at least you can't get caught !!!

Merry XMas

DorinS is offline Sergeant
    Thanks

Hi,

I just burned all 3 dvds with imgburn at lowest speed and set the booktype to dvd-rom but the dvds not working in a Bmw 5 Series with Navi Professional.
    I burned the maps with an LG GH22NS40. So please don't waste your time to write these dvds with an LG GH22NS40 writer.

I will burn the maps with an Liteon writer and leave a feedback next days.

niyonkuru is offline Lance Corporal
    Thanks

hi,

if you need to burn and have a nice dvd use a verbatim archival grade dvd -/+ with image burner
    i use those and it work perfeck in my beamer serie 3 2007 with professional navigation.

nice day and happy easter.

niyonkuru is offline Lance Corporal
    Thanks

hi,

if you need to burn and have a nice dvd use a verbatim archival grade dvd -/+ with image burner
    i use those and it work perfeck in my beamer serie 3 2007 with professional navigation.

nice day and happy easter.

Inainter is offline Private
    Thanks

Hy! I need some help from you, please! I want to put (burn) on just ONE only DVD dual layer all the 3 DVD's from Pro Nav. Can i do this? It will work? Can someone tell me in just a few simple steps how can i do it?
    Thank you !

Inainter is offline Private
    Thanks

P.S. I allready have all 3 DVD's, which totally have allmost 7gb, so in will fit perfectly (as dimension) on a 8.5gb DualLayer DVD.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast