BMW Navigation DVD Road Map Europe BUSINESS 2011
Business DVD Set with 2 DVDs including the following countries:
Andorra, Belgium, Denmark, Germany, Finland, France, Greece, Gibraltar, Great Britain, Ireland, Italy,
Croatia, Liechtenstein, Luxemburg, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway,Austria, Portugal, Poland, San Marino,
Slowakia, Slowenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Hungary, Vatican City.
The Update Road Map Europe Business consists again of two discs
The first DVD includes the well known Western European countries while DVD2 is covering the new Eastern
The details are given below
Coverage DVD 1
- Austria, Andorra, Belgium, Czech Republik, Denmark, Germany, Finland, France, Gibraltar, Greece, Great
Britain, Ireland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxemburg, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal (incl. Madeira),
San Marino, Sweden, Switzerland, Slovakia, Spain (incl. Canary), Vatican City
Coverage DVD 2
- Austria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Lichtenstein,
Norway, Poland, San Marino, Sweden, Switzerland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Vatican City.
TMC-Function in following countries:
- Germany, Austria, Switzerland, France, Great Britain, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium,Denmark, Spain,
Norway, Sweden, Czech Republic
- Free TMC-Service is not available in all countries. For the reception of TMC-Pro services BMW offers
country specific BMW Connected Drive services
- 2D-Display additional to Turn-by-Turn instructions (For vehicles from 03/2007)
- BMW Service Partners
- Extended data for Eastern European countries
- POI-Data in 32 categories
- These maps DVD only function correctly after the system software update dated May 2005.
- When the Loudspeaker and Traffic Message symbols are shown in the display and Guidance start/stop are
These DVD's can be used in following models:
- E60, E61, E63, E64, E81, E82, E87, E88, E90, E91, E92, E93.
- Provided the Business Navigation system is fitted
- DVD 1 is just over 5 Gb, and must be written to DVD9 (DL).
- DVD 2 is just under 4 Gb, and can be written to DVD5 (SL).
- Use only ImgBurn or Alcohol 120% and only Verbatim DVD+R
- The use of Nero is not recommended .
- Set writing speed to lowest possible setting.
- Use only DVD writers from the Recommended Writers list