View Poll Results: This disk work fine for me!

Voters
46. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

    37 80.43%
  • NO

    9 19.57%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 147

Thread: BMW Navigation Australia / New Zealand Professional 2010 Road Maps

  1. #1

    BMW Navigation Australia / New Zealand Professional 2010 Road Maps

    Hi.

    Below is the Road Maps for Australia / New Zealand BMW Professional 2010

    This is a DVD ISO that was made from my Disk, please burn at 2x and on good media.
    I used ImgBurn (free software)

    I have tried it on my 2008 520d E60 with Idirve and it works fine.
    I don't know what other models it will work on but just give it a try and see how you go.

    Download RS LINK

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,630

    Re: BMW Navigation Australia / New Zealand Professional 2010 Road Maps

    You may write the image to a normal CD-R instead of a DVD+R
    This will not affect the operation of the unit, in fact will reduce laser wear!
    All questions should be directed through the forum
    Private messages will be disregarded

  3. #3

    Re: BMW Navigation Australia / New Zealand Professional 2010 Road Maps

    Quote Originally Posted by gazo View Post
    You may write the image to a normal CD-R instead of a DVD+R
    This will not affect the operation of the unit, in fact will reduce laser wear!
    Haven't tried it as a CD-R, I just know that the DVD way works. If anyone gets it working on a CD-R let me konw.

  4. #4

    Re: BMW Navigation Australia / New Zealand Professional 2010 Road Maps

    Quote Originally Posted by saber View Post
    Haven't tried it as a CD-R, I just know that the DVD way works. If anyone gets it working on a CD-R let me konw.
    Tried it and confirm it works on CD-R.

  5. #5

    Re: BMW Navigation Australia / New Zealand Professional 2010 Road Maps

    Quote Originally Posted by saber View Post
    Hi.

    Below is the Road Maps for Australia / New Zealand BMW Professional 2010

    This is a DVD ISO that was made from my Disk, please burn at 2x and on good media.
    I used ImgBurn (free software)

    I have tried it on my 2008 520d E60 with Idirve and it works fine.
    I don't know what other models it will work on but just give it a try and see how you go.

    Download RS LINK
    You mentioned that this is 2010, but what version number does it say it is on the disk? It is purple, right?

  6. #6

    Re: BMW Navigation Australia / New Zealand Professional 2010 Road Maps

    you are the man, thank you so much!!

  7. #7

    Re: BMW Navigation Australia / New Zealand Professional 2010 Road Maps

    I tried burning the files onto a DVD+R but when I insert it into my car cd drive it doesn't read
    Am I doing something wrong?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,630

    Re: BMW Navigation Australia / New Zealand Professional 2010 Road Maps

    Since it is not necessary to use a DVD, try burning them to a CD-R

    You could also consider reading posts #3 and 4
    http://gpsunderground.com/forum/show...6780#post46780
    Last edited by gazo; 2nd January 2011 at 09:53.
    All questions should be directed through the forum
    Private messages will be disregarded

  9. #9

    Re: BMW Navigation Australia / New Zealand Professional 2010 Road Maps

    Very important,dont use cheap media disc!

  10. #10

    Re: BMW Navigation Australia / New Zealand Professional 2010 Road Maps

    I have an E39 2001 530i Station Wagon and mine just says it cannot read the disc but thanks for the post at least it enabled me to try

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •