Thread: Chrysler Group - Americas Map for Garmin - RHB 430 help dvdrip please

Thanks

Question Chrysler Group - Americas Map for Garmin - RHB 430 help dvdrip please

Hello, I'm wondering if anyone has a copy of the Chrysler Group - Americas Map for Garmin - RHB dvdrip that can be installed on my town and country, or no a way to get the new maps installed on the car for less than the $180 that Navteq wants. or is their a way to install the 2013.10 map img on thanks for any help

Thanks

Re: Chrysler Group - Americas Map for Garmin - RHB 430 help dvdrip please

Looking for Chrysler Group - 2013 Americas Map for Garmin - RHB/RB5 for my 2012 Chrysler 200. Thank you in advace.

captain997 is offline Private
    Thanks

Re: Chrysler Group - Americas Map for Garmin - RHB 430 help dvdrip please

Don't know if this will help you, but it worked for me. I have a 2012 Chrysler 300 & it worked like a charm. Take your car to an audio/stereo shop and have them connect a usb cable to the back of your unit. Route the usb end into the glovebox. Of course if you want the headache of doing it yourself, go for it. After that, all you have to do is connect a laptop to the usb and install any maps, voices, poi's, etc just like you do on a handheld unit. So simple a caveman can do it.