Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: NX501

martinx is offline Private
    Thanks

Re: NX501

Mine NX501E do not switch to camera mode when I put change to backward gear. I have to switch manually.
    Very often I lost settings, and I have to pass wizard again. I can't receive SMS messages from my iPhone.
    It is not gps related, but I have to say that I am not happy customer.
    Martin to Zagreb, Martin from Zagreb.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nosferanosferatuno View Post
    Like i told you, no problems with using backuped content on another sd card, cause it's same release on all Calrion SD cards, same licenses. With modified version you can use even newest maps, i can't put it in public, if somebody needs it, contact me via PM.
    PM doesn't work?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by martinx View Post
    Mine NX501E do not switch to camera mode when I put change to backward gear. I have to switch manually.
    Very often I lost settings, and I have to pass wizard again. I can't receive SMS messages from my iPhone.
    It is not gps related, but I have to say that I am not happy customer.
    The Purple-White wire also needs to be connected to the reverse light...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by koskar
    PM doesn't work?
    Don't doubled posts, use button edit. I answered on your mail, which you posted on VM, PM don't work still.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nosferanosferatuno View Post
    Like i told you, no problems with using backuped content on another sd card, cause it's same release on all Calrion SD cards, same licenses. With modified version you can use even newest maps, i can't put it in public, if somebody needs it, contact me via PM.
    I tried to send you a PM but it do not work....error with database not specified.

May be i have not posted 5 messages in different threads....is there another way to contact you?
    Thank you.
    f.

Thanks

Yeah, you are right pms still don't work, write your e-mail contact, and i'll write to your mail, like i answered to koskar, and sent to him solution for Clarion NX501.

Thanks

I am using the Clarion NX700 and I want to upgrade to the iGo Primo. Is that possible? I've gotten the Blackbox and synctool from naviextra, but the blackbox doesn't pull out any data from the indash. I tried to update the 2009 with the 2011 maps but it just gave me an error, after searching, it seemed that its something to do with the license. I've got all the primo files I need from my second car which have a chinese indash, I just need some instructions on how to load these files to the NX700. Anyone?

Thanks

Guys, I'm a noob here, so I can't add a new thread, but I just got an NX502E a month ago, and all was working fine, until I changed the "voice guidance off" in the main device Setup menu.

after that, the Navigation stopped working. And that's it.

I looked at the micro SD card, and it's got 3 files.

device.nng
    getlicence8.txt
    (and some file called as some number, probably the lost directory)

and that's all. card is basically empty.

What do I do now ? Any way to get a Primo2 or something else working on it ?

Thanks

You need modified Primo for nx502, to rebuild Primo for Clarion NX502, otherwise standard pna Primo will not work, for details contact me by pm, it's not for public.

kwalsh24 is offline Lance Corporal
    Thanks

Any idea if I can get Primo 1.2 or Even 2.0 to load? I Manage to get Primo 1.2 to load up but then I get a Skin error at the very end. Saying there isnt a 800x480 skin supported by the program (but there is, as my hand held is 800x480 running the same 1.2)

Hmm may have found the problem, my branding.zip file doesnt have any 800x480 skin in it like the stock branding zip file does.... will have to give that a shot and see
    Last edited by kwalsh24; 10th March 2013 at 05:02.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast