GPSUNDERGROUND FORUM IS ON SALE

Thread: Destinator 9 freezes

mchammerfu is offline Banned
    Thanks

Destinator 9 freezes

Hi All,
    I am able to run Destinator 9 on my Mio C320, but as soon as it get a GPS lock on my current location the program freezes and I have to reset the whole PNA by holding the power button long enough.
    Has anyone else seen this, and solutions for this freeze?

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mchammerfu For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Re: Destinator 9 freezes

i have the same problem, my gps (chinesse....) has 500mhz cpu, 256 of ram 800 x 480 display, starts perfectly, but frezes at any movement. any solution? (other gps software works perfectly). In others resolutions, works smottly, but graphically fails...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to gameoso For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Hello guys, i'mnew in this forum...i'm realy sorry about the reply but i still cannot start new threads and i need your help!

I have an Mls Destinator 4800A... I tried to unlock it, and i succesfully done it. But after reset, the gps shows the logo orange screen and it freezes there! Basicaly, the gps won't boot at startup!...It has onw usb port, but activesync doesn't recognise the device or the mass storage is not recognised by the pc...I've tried to soft-reset it many, many times with no luck...i let the battery go off and then tried to connect it with pc...but it failed...

Any suggestions? Please help me restore my gps!!

Thanks,
    Alex

Thanks

Hello guys, i'mnew in this forum...i'm realy sorry about the reply but i still cannot start new threads and i need your help!

I have an Mls Destinator 4800A... I tried to unlock it, and i succesfully done it. But after reset, the gps shows the logo orange screen and it freezes there! Basicaly, the gps won't boot at startup!...It has onw usb port, but activesync doesn't recognise the device or the mass storage is not recognised by the pc...I've tried to soft-reset it many, many times with no luck...i let the battery go off and then tried to connect it with pc...but it failed...

Any suggestions? Please help me restore my gps!!

Thanks,
    Alex

Thanks

anyone??? Your help is really appreciated!!!