GPSUNDERGROUND FORUM IS ON SALE

Thread: Which GPS software is compatible with Eonon E1025 running WinCE 5.0

Pepin is offline Corporal
    Thanks

Which GPS software is compatible with Eonon E1025 running WinCE 5.0

Hi,

The Eonon 1025 is a Chinese 1 din DVD-GPS-Radio with 7" fold out screen.

First of all I am not sure how I could change the WinCE 5.0 software in this system. So for the time being I have to asume this can't be done.

The enclosed GPS software is located on a seperate and GPS purpose SD card. I am able to add/change files and target to a new .exe file. For this I am looking for a good compatible GPS program which has recent Australia maps and runs well on this WinCE 5.0 with all the files just located on the SD card. Any suggestions?

Next, anyone know how I can get into the WinCE 5.0 system and maybe customise things? Eonon forum and Googling does not give me any clues on firmware, flashing, etc. So no idea how data is loaded to the set/system. It does have a front USB port, but not sure if this would be an access point, and then how to get into the system. Any ideas?

As far as I understand the following are GPS/region product codes, note the last letter:
    Eonon E1025A (Australia)
    Eonon E1025E (Europe)
    Eonon E1025U (USA)

Thanks,

Pepin

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Pepin For This Useful Post:

Guy
    Thanks

Re: Which GPS software is compatible with Eonon E1025 running WinCE 5.0

Quote Originally Posted by Pepin View Post
    Hi,

First of all I am not sure how I could change the WinCE 5.0 software in this system. So for the time being I have to asume this can't be done.

The enclosed GPS software is located on a seperate and GPS purpose SD card. I am able to add/change files and target to a new .exe file. For this I am looking for a good compatible GPS program which has recent Australia maps and runs well on this WinCE 5.0 with all the files just located on the SD card. Any suggestions?

Next, anyone know how I can get into the WinCE 5.0 system and maybe customise things? Eonon forum and Googling does not give me any clues on firmware, flashing, etc. So no idea how data is loaded to the set/system. It does have a front USB port, but not sure if this would be an access point, and then how to get into the system. Any ideas?

As far as I understand the following are GPS/region product codes, note the last letter:
    Eonon E1025A (Australia)
    Eonon E1025E (Europe)
    Eonon E1025U (USA)

Thanks,

Pepin

Hi Pepin have you been able to get into WinCE 5.0 system? I am looking @ getting the G1301E and am based in South Africa

andif is offline Lance Corporal
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Guy View Post
    Hi Pepin have you been able to get into WinCE 5.0 system? I am looking @ getting the G1301E and am based in South Africa
    Has anyone explored wince on one of these devices?

Thanks

Cool Re: Which GPS software is compatible with Eonon E1025 running WinCE 5.0

Quote Originally Posted by Pepin View Post
    Hi,

Eonon E1025A (Australia)
    Eonon E1025E (Europe)
    Eonon E1025U (USA)

Thanks,

Pepin

Hi, Pepin, it's impossible for us to go into the system and customize it. It's the secret of system company. If you really want to customize it, you may contact the facotry and ask them to revise it, but your order do have to enough big, otherwise, they won't do it.

You are looking for a good compatible GPS program which has recent Australia maps and runs well on this WinCE 5.0 with all the files just located on the SD card, you need Australia GPS map? You may contact me.

dghazfan is offline Lance Corporal
    Thanks

Hi Peppin,
    Igo 8 or 9 should be compatible with wince5 and it should have aussie map available
    your challenge is to find compatible screen size for the iGo - try Alpine version
    Tx

Thanks

HI, I´m new here, dont know how to start a tread. I need help, just bought a Chinavasion NITRO 7 inch 2 din. Its working fine except from the GPS.. I can't install it. I go in to settings, i define the file path for the EXE file, in this case I tried with Igo 8, Navigator and DESNAV, and none of them will work. When I find the exe file in settings it turns up red while all other text is in white. The device supports 3D navigation, runs on windows CE 6.0, touch screen and a lot more technical stuff i dont understand.. Can someone help?

LinkBacks (?)