26th January 2011, 16:52
DOuble DIN-CVFY-C41 -Chinavision....Route66gpssftwre
I have a 2-din in dash radio that has WindowsCE. GPS PORT=2 and GPS Baudrate 9600
It came with Route66 N7 software of Europe.....works fine however I live in the USA.
GPS PORT=2 and GPS Baudrate 9600
1. Europe is a PRM file.
2. Downloaded Canada/USA maps that were broken downin regions
Steps I did
1. I opened up my route66/maps/Europe.prm folder. (EUROPE.PRM was working great)
2. Took USA Maps East.prm//Midprm//PACNW.prm/Centralp.rm and placed in MAPS folder with the EUROPE .PEM file.
3. in the ROUTE66 folder i went under congifuration setting file called Prefs changed route66/maps/Europe.prm to route66/maps/Mid-w.prm saved and wrote back to SD card.
3. place in radio GPS SD Slot and when i chose any of the USA Maps I got "Fatal Application error on each usa prm file...except Europe.
I have no idea wht to do next i just want my gps to work. please help.
Tags for this Thread