GPSUNDERGROUND FORUM IS ON SALE

Thread: Double din Wince 5.0 question

sammyapache is offline Private
    Thanks

Double din Wince 5.0 question

Just a quick question, trying to install TomTom I was able to access the Wince desktop and after changing a few things, Tomtom did not work like I wanted it to so I'm reverting back to Igo8, The question is before I had a console menu that just said navigation, music, video and settings and from there Igo8 loaded, now every time I select GPS it goes to the calibration screen then Wince deskop where I have to go to the SDMMC card and manually select Igo8 and it will load from there, and it works fine but I would like to get the Console menu back, so it just loads the gps and not have to go through the whole process of calibrating a selecting Igo8 everytime i shut the car off. The unit is an Xtrons d4303G on WinCe 5.0 and yes is in chinese and not really a double din but a 4.3" din and a half. Thanks in advance

remarkable1 is offline Private
    Thanks

Re: Double din Wince 5.0 question

Have you got the " Console" menu back? I'm unable to get that menu on my double din . This is my unit 7" Motorized Digital Touch Screen 2 Din Car DVD Player GPS-RDS-BT-Ipod-PIP-Steering Wheel Control(SZC2226) review. I cant even access Wince 5.0.

LinkBacks (?)

1. 15th May 2011, 15:55