Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Lincoln Nav DVD

Thanks

Re: Lincoln Nav DVD

Need a copy of the North American 8D DVD if possible. I have a 2004 Lincoln Town Car with built in navigation. It has a 2002 Navteq DVD and if you've been to AZ in the last few years you know it's totally obsolete.

Thanks, M

Thanks

Hi all,

I have a Lincoln Nav unit with HW: 8L2T-18K931-AD with SW:4.010000. My disc has recently stopped working for some reason. When I went to try and copy the disc onto my HDD to try and salvage the files I had problems copying some files over. They wouldn't copy at first, I had to use CD Recovery Toolbox to get what I think are all the files off the disc. Now that I got them off, i'm trying to burn them onto a DVD but am having problems. I tried ISO first but had an error with Nero saying that it had a file too big to copy 2gb+. So I used a UDF file system - no go (first disc). For my second attempt I used imgburn and used the files I copied onto the HDD to make an ISO image, then burned that onto the DVD, still no go. The unit says it can't recognize the disc. Help!

Thanks

Can I get a copy?
    Thanks

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jayson Wonder View Post
    I have a copy of the Navteq 8D DVD.
    Hi Jason...what's the scoop with the 8D disk? Do you know if it works in a 2004 Lincoln Aviator, and if so, am I able to get a copy from you? I've already replied to a few posts looking for the 7D (before I saw this one), but honestly, the systems never been updated and I'll take what I can get. Thanks so much!

Thanks

Does anyone possibly have an iso or other of 10p or 11p disc available? I have 9p in my Zephyr but it still doesn't show the newest highway that went through 2 years ago!

Thanks

Hi, guys. If you have working Lincoln 8d disk, could you tell me please what is necessary ($$$) to get a copy of your disk. I have a 2005 Aviator and would like to update the onboard GPS. Thanks in advance!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MeAtHome10 View Post
    Use Imgburn and finalize the 8P discs that you have already burnt. Under "tools" - "drive" - "close" - "disc" Many drives can't read discs that aren't closed.

Hello, I am new here and wanted to ask as to how to use ImgBurn as I have downloaded and installed it but not sure how to burn the Navteq Navigation 8P torrent that I have..I have tried two DVD - DL discs and when I insert them into my brother's 2006 Navigator, it tells me, "the disk installed is not a MAP-DVD".....

Please help...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ypefti View Post
    For those who missed earlier posts we made a group buy for the latest Lincoln 7D disk for North America . The copy can be shipped to any one who needs it. Just PM me.

Please let me know if that works or the 8P torrent....

Thanks

I currently am using the image of the 9p in my lincoln zephyr if anyone is interested in it here is the torrent link I used:
    Ford Navigation DVD 9P (download torrent) - TPB
    also link to the other 9 torrent sites with the file so you can add those trackers for faster download from more seeders
    http://torrentz.eu/ec5641e5c596e3e35...54ef710e13af94

romangcny is offline Private
    Thanks

Does anyone have the 8D update to sell or know where to DL it?
    jokersmith likes this.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast