Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: FORD Navigation system DENSO EUROPE DVD 2009

charlye59 is offline Corporal
    Thanks

Re: FORD Navigation system DENSO EUROPE DVD 2009

[QUOTE=Sanin;1513][CENTER]
    2008 / 2009 including operating software update CD

The file on rapid number 14 is dead you can Frare something ... I'm stuck .... thanks
    siwy30867 likes this.

Thanks

snow I place in the SW Update CD?at the back in the luggage rack- dvd reader(Ford Mondeo 2005),or forward the CD into a reader

Thanks.

Thanks

hello,

it is possible to know witch firmware is installed with the GPS (ford denso)?

thanks

gazo is offline Global Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,599 Times in 178 Posts

You can rest assured that when your DVD edition is now 2006 or later, the SW is 4.40
    All questions should be directed through the forum
    Private messages will be disregarded

Thanks

ok thanks gazo because I have the 2008/2009 version map and no pb BUT I have also the 2009/2010 and it doesn't work!! ok I bought this version on internet (42€) but I read in some forums that it work.

Thanks

Hi Gazo!

Where should I insert the CD SW Update, Ford Mondeo 2005, Trunk of the DVD reader or the reader Head unit?????

Please help me.......

Thanks!!!

gazo is offline Global Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,599 Times in 178 Posts

If you have the 2006/2007 or later map DVD you don't need to update

Last edited by gazo; 14th July 2010 at 07:24.
    All questions should be directed through the forum
    Private messages will be disregarded

Thanks

Thanks Gazo!!!

mentorman is offline Corporal
    Thanks

Hi All , i was looking through the posts to see if i could find any topic on making backup copies of ORIGINAL FORD DENSO DVD NAVIGATION discs . I have it installed in my Mondeo 2006 car and all works well. I would like to make a Backup of my ORIGINAL disc 2005/2006 using a VERBATIM DVD+R DL . I am trying to read the disc with DVD Decrypter or ImgBurn , it starts to (read) fail after 8 mins each time ?? My drive is the TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH - S202J which is a Samsung i believe. I have just updated it to the latest firmware SB03. I run windows 7 ! I saw in one reply to someone that it is easy to make a backup as they are just DUAL Layer DVD Discs . Decrypter never showed any encryption on iso read so i am not sure what the problem is. My drive might not be good enough or my disc might be damaged slightly ?????I have got three of the JAGUAR discs in iso format on my hard drive and i burnt the UK version 2008/2009 onto a RICOH DVD+R DL but my DVD drive in the boot didnt see it ! I think i need to use the 4.40 update but not quite sure what type of disc to burn it onto ? Some mention to burn it onto a CD rewritable which i tried but the Head unit said not a Map DVD etc . Can anyone pass on their success in burning this kind of disc and what drive they used and what kind of media ie VERBATIM DVD+R DL for the Nav Disc and the Update too. I have all the know how but i just want to make sure my drive is ok before forking out any money on things i dont need . I have downloaded the update for this and the 2009/2010 disc from rapidshare etc and i will go out to buy some VERBATIM discs on Monday. Any help or input would be gratefully received . cheers mentorman

mentorman is offline Corporal
    Thanks

Hello again everyone , i have given up asking about if its possible to Backup my ORIGINAL 2005/2006 FORD DVD DENSO NAVIGATION disc. In the meantime i have successfully downloaded the Newer version of this 2009/2010 from rapidshare along with the update version 4.40. I have tried to copy it onto CD rewritables such as Infiniti and normal CD-R at 1x speed but the message keeps popping up on the screen....This is not a MAP DVD etc. I have also tried a VERBATIM DVD-RW and a TEVION DVD+R RW and a RiDisc DVD-RW at 1x speed but still no joy. My system needs to be updated as its running a 2005/2006 ORIGINAL disc. I am using Windows 7 Premium and ImgBurn to burn the discs on mt TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH - S202J ATA (Samsung) burner. Can anyone point me in the right direction in burning this 4.40 update and i will be trying to burn the new 2010 DVD on MOnday when i can buy some VERBATIM or PHILIPS DVD+R DL blanks ! Cheers mentorman

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast