Thread: FORD Navigation system DENSO EUROPE DVD 2009

yosarian is offline Corporal
    Thanks

Re: FORD Navigation system DENSO EUROPE DVD 2009

you need to update the software !

Thanks

Dear friends

I am new in forum and i am looking for update my DVD of DENSO Part. No. 464210-5260 installed in Ford Mondeo
    of 2004 under Part Nr 3S7T 10E898 AB
    Any body can help me or to guide me from where i can buy it

Many thanks

Thanks

Thanking you v.m for the link but does not work or i am not familiar
    Always shows "file not found"
    Some body can give me a link to download the updates including Greece pls?

Many thanks to all
    Last edited by gazo; 8th October 2011 at 15:40.

gazo is offline Global Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,586 Times in 176 Posts

All questions should be directed through the forum
    Private messages will be disregarded

Thanks

Hi
    I've just few weeks ago brought the new FORD Navigation system DENSO EUROPE DVD 2011-2012
    and after a carcrash i dont need it more cause my car is finished.
    want to sell it to higest bid.. mail me at "proforma-@-pc.dk (remove the 2 "-")
    René

naviross88 is offline Corporal
    Thanks

Re: FORD Navigation system DENSO EUROPE DVD 2010 and UPDATE !

Quote Originally Posted by eolozoe View Post
    Hi.
    My car is a Mondeo 2006. Maps installed are 2005-2006.
    I'd like to update so I burn (Imgburn) (1x) 46410-5280.ISO on a Verbatim CD-R and Denso Ford Western Europe 2010.ISO on a Verbatim DVD+R DL (booktype DVD-ROM).
    I tried to update firmware as gazo wrote but update process don't start. So i try to use 2010 maps without updating but on the display i read maps reading please wait but nothing happen for an hour...
    What's wrong? Every council is appreciate.

Today I try to burn 46410-5280.ISO on Verbatim CD-RW but update don't start.
    I don't understand . Please help me.

The problem was "tools-->drive-->close session".
    Now it works! Update and maps too.
    Thanks to everyone.

Regards.
    Andrea.
    Hi Andrea thankyou so much for your info! Do you close session before or after you burn the disk?

Ross.

Thanks

I have Focus 2007 with Denso NAV and navigation for Western Europe (I don't know the maps version). I need navigation for Eastern Europe so I'm trying with this software.

Getting new navigation software is not an easy task. Here are my conclusions:
    - Get the exact type of your built-in satnav from Ford navig�ci�k - Ford satnav.
    - Get the software from FORD Navigation system DENSO EUROPE DVD 2009.
    - Use supported burners from Recommended DVD Writers for Navigation software. Recommended are Pioneer burners.
    - Use Verbatim DVD+R (notice "+") on DVD DL (9GB) or DVD 5GB. Other media may or may not work. For operating system upgrade use DVD+R, not CD, regardless of image size.
    - Use free ImgBurn software. Set booktype to DVD-ROM. You set booktype through it for some burners. Press "Tools" up in the menu > "Drive" > "Change book type.." > "LITE ON" > change for: "Drive (For DVD+R DL Media) > New Setting: DVD-ROM > press "Change" (Success!" press ok) > Press OK. Then Burn!
    - Even if drive is supported, it will probably have to be patched, in order to have bitsetting for all R+ media (sometimes only DL is initially supported). Here is example for NEC/Optiarc: Book type +R/+RW media on NEC/Optiarc drives - Guides - ImgBurn Support Forum. Check if bitsetting is supported for a specific firmware.
    - On Pioneer burners, drive bitsets DVD+R to DVD-ROM automatically when you start burning disc, you cannot do this manually (burn the disc and then check the booktype, not with the blank media). To have this, you may need to get, patch and flash new firmare: Book type +R/+RW media on Pioneer drives - Guides - ImgBurn Support Forum.

I tried with different burners and media until I obtained Pioneer 112D (and patched it) and Verbatim. But, I still can't get maps to work. Previous post says "The problem was "tools-->drive-->close session" but I don't understand how was that. ImgBurn should close the session when burning ISO. I checked the default settings, it's SAO/DAO and recorded disks are not writable.

Here are my questions:
    - If Ford DVD edition or car is 2006 or later, the operating system is probably already 4.40 and need not be upgraded, so only maps must be burned?
    - Can we check current operating system or maps versions? Is it possible that I have most recent navigation for Western Europe (2011-2012), so those maps I prepared (2009-2010) are not accepted?
    - What can I do next?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TimNav View Post
    I have Focus 2007 with Denso NAV and navigation for Western Europe (I don't know the maps version). I need navigation for Eastern Europe so I'm trying with this software.
    I put this on Ford Denso Touchscreen Western and Eastern Europe 2009-2010, because I used that version, it should be somewhere on page 12.

JonelleCarros is offline Lance Corporal
    Thanks

Informative thread, I found the answers all of my queries...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456