Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• other Navi-Soft at alpine nve-m300p

Hi,

I saw youtube-videos where destinator 7 was at the alpine navi. Is it possible to use navigon mobile navigator at this device ? How?

Thanks.
    Tom38

Yes it is possible:
    1. Connect to m300p via USB-Cable (e.g. using a Notebook)
    2. Rename the folder "Alpine" to "Alpine_save"
    3. Create a folder "Alpine"
    4. Copy the Destinator files into the folder "Alpine"
    5. Rename Destinator.ext to AlpineNavi.exe
    6. Restart n300p

Note:The n300p always starts automatically the file "\\Alpine\AlpineNavi.exe

(If anyone knows how to get a TomTom running on the n300p please let me know!!!)

Is there any other Navi-Software running on the M300P apart fom iGO8 and Destinator?
    Last edited by gazo; 27th June 2010, 14:47.

Comment

Re: other Navi-Soft at alpine nve-m300p

I can confirm that Amigo and Primo work without any problems. Destinator 9 would load, but got screen corruption. I suspect its got to do with the resolution

Comment

@optimalkiller

Can you give me some information about versions of Amigo or Primo. I installed iGO 8.3.2 90500. It works fine, I can use TTS and TMC. But if there is a way to use Amigo or Primo,
        let me know.
        Many Thanks
        Tom

Comment

I am trying to install igo8 but I can not interrupt the existing software working. How can you do that?

Comment

@deccal69

Look here for...

http://gpsunderground.com/forum/show...pine-NVE-M300P

Comment

Originally posted by optimalkiller View Post
              I can confirm that Amigo and Primo work without any problems. Destinator 9 would load, but got screen corruption. I suspect its got to do with the resolution
              were you able to use the 840x480 resolution with amigo and/or primo?

Comment

I think the resolution is a physical limitation or the NVE-M300P. I would like to be proven wrong though

Comment

Hello

You can install a Primo 9.2.1.179499 on your NVE-M300P.
                  The screen resolution is 400x234, but you can use a 400x240 skin.

Kan-G
                  Kan-G

Primary Navigation System: Alpine NVE-M300P (400x234) on WinCE5.0 build 1400 connected to Alpine ICS-X8
                  Current Project : adapt iGO Primo 9.6.13.267029 on NVE-M300P (400x240)

Comment

To know how to install Primo 1.2, check this post :
                    http://gpsunderground.com/forum/alpi...html#post65784

For further information or question, please continue in this thread.

Kan-G
                    Kan-G

Primary Navigation System: Alpine NVE-M300P (400x234) on WinCE5.0 build 1400 connected to Alpine ICS-X8

Comment

how can i use newest navteq maps on the m300p? i just copied a 2010 Q4 map in the map folder of the device but it does not show up. do i need a different license file? the license files i use on my windows mobile device for the same map does not work.

Comment

In the Alpine Navigation System NVE-M300P there are file who check other with MD5Checksum of the Maps.
                        You can only install newest maps throught the Naviextra Toolbox without reinstalling you iGO system.

Kan-G
                        Kan-G

Comment

thx for your answer
                          i hope you will finish your migration of primo on the m300p soon

Comment

Hello
                            The migration is done with iGO Primo 9.2.1.179499 with a skin at 400x240
                            The physical button, nor the button added on the display like source, setup, play, ... are into the exe file.
                            We need to compare the exe to be able to add this feature.

If anybody have any further information, don't hesitate to post ! Thanks

Best Regards
                            Kan-G

Comment

Which physical buttons don't work?

Comment

Working...
                              X