Audi MMI 3G (HDD) Europa v5.13.8 2012

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audi MMI 3G (HDD) Europa v5.13.8 2012

You request maps for Audi here for free, but for BMW CIC you don't upload maps, and request money for people to download from your ftp ! Why don't you upload BMW cic maps on some file hosting service, for other people here for free too !

Shame of you ! It seems some people here don't follow "sharing is caring" !

Re: Audi MMI 3G (HDD) Europa v5.13.8 2012

You have the whole reason nosferanosferatuno, there are many people hereabouts, that does business with and does not share.

Pardon for my English evil

Comment

Originally posted by sieras5
      Hi all
      Looking for the map MMI 3G HDD 2012 v 5.13.8 (8R0 060 884 AH)
      , I have the option of activation it,
      2011 is already done
      So if you have,
      let me know
      email me SIERAS5@INBOX.LT
      Could you share 2011 version?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by parafox View Post
        You have the whole reason nosferanosferatuno, there are many people hereabouts, that does business with and does not share.

Pardon for my English evil
        It's not problem to make business, like selling FSC codes, ok, that's own business, own tool, etc. , but to ask here for free maps, and on other side to request money for downloading maps from his links, and not upload them, it's really miserably !

It's ok, we understand your point ...

All stuff what i have, i share with people here, Audi mmi 2g 2012 maps were uploaded and shared by my, neo sent to me, VW MFD2 V9 maps are uploaded by me too firstly, snake sent to me, etc. , sharing is caring!

Comment

Man don't lie please people here , i asked you about price of FSC, and you wrote about maps sending = 35 euros on DVDs, and downloading maps from your source-ftp or whatever is 10 euros per DVD or whatever, i don't remember exactly, however you asked for money, if you are so human and good person, then upload BMW CIC 3 DVDs, on rapidshare, wupload, etc. and post here links ! You offered me for money in pm!

Nobody said you paid it. Everbody who request on gpsu maps, request them generally for free, this isn't ebay.com, this is forum for sharing maps, most of people share maps, i share, gazo shares, other share, etc. ! Then please stop to write lies, and show people that you "like" to help people, and upload BMW CIC maps on RS, WU, etc. ...

I don't care it... I get activation when i need it BMW, Audi, etc. you aren't only in Lithuania who offer that, in Ukraine, Poland, etc. are many people who offer same thing ...

Comment

Hello everyone, new here!
            I have the new A6 with GPS MMI 3G+ Advanced (with HDD and SD) but 2011 map.
            How can I update the 2012 navigation map? I heard we need one (or two?) SD card(s) - map and activation. Also an activation procedure done by an Audi Dealer. Is is true?
            Any alternative?

Comment

now I it offers free of charge,and the price for code give at minimum.
              I regret that you understand it differently.
              best regards
              No man, my english is still enough good to understood what you wrote me in pm , no misunderstanding , i just wrote facts, what you answered me! Sending 3 DVDs with post is max. 5 euros all around Europe , not 35 euros , you are wrong !

It's nice to see that you learnt lesson when i showed people what you exactly do and what's your offer , and that you decided to give download free for your customers, which want to download it, instead shiping ! You have to know sharing is caring, FSC codes are different kind of business, and it's ok to sell them, but to sell maps here, and on other side to use maps from here for free isn't ok ! It's ok to sell orginal DVDs cause they are expensive, but here isn't ok to sell copies, if you download many maps from here for free !

Now our discussion is finished, you learnt lesson and it's nice to see and other people to see that you offer now maps for free with payment for FSC codes!

Comment

How much you ask for it? and where are you located?

2012 mmi3g HDD activation maps was successfully but it is very complicated process and require have car in garage.

Comment

2012 mmi3g HDD activation maps was successfully but it is very complicated process and require have car in garage.
                  Hello sieras5. What do you mean about "complicated"?, something like this that i have extrated from another forum?:

1, enter into green project menu (MMI 3G hidden menu)>> NAV sub menu
                  2, Delete map database and Navi HDD partition
                  3, exit
                  4, load latest map SD
                  5, enter project mode by pressing setpup+return
                  6, start to update map...

It's no 100% tested and it can be dangerous, but it could be a possible solution???.

Related to this... I have heard that is necessary upgrade the MMI firmware to update the map, do you know if is it true?. What firmware version do we need?.

Not all must be bussiness, share information is friendly and healthy . For example, I discovered since two years ago how to activate bluetooth on MMi 3g HDD (saving 350€ for FISCON installation) and shared the information with other people.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

I take my head off for the fact that you decently take the time to reply.
                    I'm in fact evenso in the opinion that for some tech-acts invested money should be returned by customers. Hopefully you get enough customers in the near future
                    and share some feedback about installation details when your ROi has leveled in your advantage. Succes!
                    You wanna do whát with that screwdriver?

Read this thread for a quick usenet-reader-setup: http://gpsunderground.com/forum/feed...et-manual.html
                    Look in my profile for more usenet-info: http://gpsunderground.com/forum/member.php?u=301179
                    PM possible in English-Deutsch-Nederlands: http://gpsunderground.com/forum/priv...newpm&u=301179

Comment

hey sieras,

from which MMI and car model is the second picture?
                      Unfortunatly the distance is to far for a navigation update and you won't share your update method, won't you?

Comment

Will you sell solution? So I can update my MMI?

Comment

These pictures are from AUDI A8 2010 mmi3g hdd navigation, I hope that this car driver will write there, how works his map after update (his is from my country)
                          Audi the same as BMW update made via VIN. Activation in each case needs to be done individually.And it is complicated process, so i can't share update method, SORRY.
                          The second step- VW RNS850
                          Last edited by Forest; 10th April 2012, 22:52. Reason: my shared info was incomplete so I decide to remove it

Comment

These pictures are from AUDI A8 2010 mmi3g hdd navigation, I hope that this car driver will write there, how works his map after update (his is from my country)
                            Audi the same as BMW update made via VIN. Activation in each case needs to be done individually.And it is complicated process, so i can't share update method, SORRY.
                            The second step- VW RNS850
                            Last edited by Forest; 10th April 2012, 22:53. Reason: my shared info was incomplete so I decide to remove it

Comment

@Forest

Have you a method to update the maps without purchasing a VIN Code?

Comment

Working...
                              X