No announcement yet.

Ready to share latest maps for North America release 2012-2013 Turquoise disc

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ready to share latest maps for North America release 2012-2013 Turquoise disc

Hello folks,
    I'm trying to get in touch with Kor@l as he is supposedly a moderator who was referred my a friend of mine but my attempts to PM him end up with "Database error". Any good idea how I can share the above said disc? Was thinking about "the pirate bay" but have no idea how to make the torrent available and seed via them. Somewhere where this image file can be stored for quite a while.

Re: Ready to share latest maps for North America release 2012-2013 Turquoise disc

Create the torrent file with uTorrent and attach it to your post.
    www.iptvthebest.net

Comment

Re: Ready to share latest maps for North America release 2012-2013 Turquoise disc

Originally posted by Kor@l View Post
      Create the torrent file with uTorrent and attach it to your post.
      Hi.... If you want to make a' Torrent-file, then you first must have a' torrent downloader like Utorrent.
      Utorrent are free software.
      You have to add new torrent in Utorrent first to make that special "torrent-file"
      After that you upload the torrent to TPB as file.
      In the first long time you have to seed your torrent a' bit of time to be sure that it runs.
      When other download and seed your torrent file, then you can "stop" your torrent.
      But never delete your torrent, maybe you have to re-seed again

But if you want to seed a' torrent you must have large band-width
      sigpic

Comment

I created the torrent file and sent it to Kor@l to try. The PC with the image is on and connected to Internet in our office and should be seeding. I just don't have time to check if it is seeding. Has been away on the project. Will take a look next week.

Comment

Hi.
          Had not time to contact you sooner, is up from 3 days but your PC is not seeding. Thre is something wrong with the connection, take a look when you can

thanks.

PS
          Me too just turned home
          www.iptvthebest.net

Comment

Is there any progress? I wish there will be a grey DVD. Thanks guys.

Comment

Any update on getting "2013 Turquoise DVD Map Update v6.B0" posted/uploaded?

Comment

is there anyone have dvd map update for north America ( north Canada ) for Honda Odyssey 2005 thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Kor@l View Post
                  Hi.
                  Had not time to contact you sooner, is up from 3 days but your PC is not seeding. Thre is something wrong with the connection, take a look when you can

thanks.

PS
                  Me too just turned home
                  I see this is an older post, but has there been any update on this DVD torrent? I am in need of one..
                  Thanks

Comment

Latest map for 2006+ civic please

Comment

Sorry guys, totally forgot about this thread since a while ago. I wish this forum sends a notification once someone makes a post here. I subscribed to it but didn't receive any. PM me if anyone is still interested

Comment

If possible, could I still get it from you? I have been searching everywhere and havent had much luck.

Comment

Replied you back via PM

Comment

Can i also have it. Tried online search but no luck. Thanks.

Comment

Replied to your PM

Comment

Working...
                              X