Mazda 6 navigation maps

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mazda 6 navigation maps

Hello, looking for latest maps, for Mazda 6 2004 with DVD disc. Need eastern europe.

I have read a lot of posts, but I dont understand what disc is compatible for me. Please help!

Re: Mazda 6 navigation maps

This model Mazda 6 has the OEM version of the Panasonic 2300 navigation which operates with the SDAL format DVD's
    There is no coverage for Eastern Europa available nor will it become available
    The system was obsolete in 2006 and even updates for Western Europe have not been published since the WE Q406 version
    All questions should be directed through the forum
    Private messages will be disregarded

Comment

Thanks gazo. It seems I will have to buy normal navigation system

Comment

Hi how to edit denso files KWI

Comment

Originally posted by paweledi View Post
          Hi how to edit denso files KWI
          Hi Paweledi.
          U can edit with KWI editor. But there is available at Denso and Navteq only.
          Last edited by aulac; 31st October 2010, 07:44.

Comment

Hello,

Are the SDAL DVD's also suitable for the nav system from Denso? I am looking for an update for my NAV system.

Comment

NO
              SDAL maps are only suitable for the panasonic system which was used until 2005

Comment

Mazda 6 navigation maps

Hello.
                I`m looking for a new map of western and central Europe for mazda6 in many many foros , but no success. Its possible anyone help me and upload it.

Many Thanks.
                Last edited by gazo; 25th December 2010, 18:42.

Comment

Hi there,

I've got the same problem (Mazda 6 / 2004) and I gave up looking for some maps... Now I've got another question. I would like to use the display, so I am thinking about several possibilities :

1. To replace the DVD unit with a normal DVD player (at least to be able to see some... concerts, movies, etc...)
                  2. To buy another GPS navi system and to install it into my car (I would prefer to use the remote control from my actual system). There is anything compatible (or easy to install) ?

Is anyone who tried any of those ideas ? Any other ideas ? I am attaching some pictures of my display and the wireless remote control...

Thank's everyone
                  Attached Files

Comment

Both questions can be simply answered: 2 x No

But your system is the quite common Panasonic 2300 for which you should use the SDAL version of DVD available here.
                    http://gpsunderground.com/forum/show...nic-NC-DV2300N

Comment

wow... you're faaaaaaaaaast thank's a lot for your quick answer. at least i'll try to have those western maps, and... we'll see. i am (of course) frustrated like hell that i have a nice (working) system on my car and it cannot be used, but... i have this problem since 2006, i need to get used with it or go to a shrink... or sell the car...
                      i was interested especially in romania maps (the country i'm living in), and the close countries (like hungary, bulgaria, turkey, etc.)...

best regards, gazo

Comment

Don't start your hallelujah yet!
                        It is Western Europe only
                        There is absolutely no coverage available for any Eastern European country.
                        This system is obsolete and no further expansion of maps is to be expected.

Comment

i noticed that from the beginning, but this is it... instead of my maps from 2002, the 2008 version is better... i even remember one time about 2 years ago, being on a highway next to Vienna (Austria) and my navi system was saying "turn left, turn left"... that highway was newer than the maps i have...anyway, i completely understand that there is no other way to use my gps system, so...this is it !

best regards

Comment

Hello,
                            I have the Mazda 6 2006 with this LCD http://vipsystems.pl/02122010.jpg and this pilot http://vipsystems.pl/Pilot.jpg .
                            I am searching for up-to-date maps to it, but I cannot find.
                            Please help me.
                            Peter

ooo
                            I need europÄ™: Germany, Poland, France, Switzerland and other
                            Last edited by gazo; 28th January 2011, 08:40.

Comment

Your system is the Mazda version of the Panasonic DV2300N Navigation
                              It uses the SDAL based DVD
                              The final update for this system is the mapversion 2008/2009 which has a database of Q4-2006
                              It only covers Western Europe. Poland is not included.

http://gpsunderground.com/forum/pana...c-dv2300n.html
                              Last edited by gazo; 28th January 2011, 08:45.

Comment

Working...
                              X