Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• W204 becker map pilot update

Friends,

I have got a friend who recently got a Mercedes C180 from 2011 with the Becker Map Pilot SATNAV.
    Maps are Navteq from Q4 2009.

Is there an easy way to update to the latest maps Q4 2011?

Thanks!
    Simpaty

Re: W204 becker map pilot update

no reply at all?

Comment

Does anyone know if I can just use NAVTEQ maps on it? If yes, what verion exactly? Thanks!

Comment

I was wondering... can you update this "becker map pilot" ? I have allso such an Mercedez C180 with such a GPS-system. The module acts as a memory-stick when you connect it to your computer via USB. So in theorie it should be easy to update the maps, but what is the procedure ?

Greetings,
        Chris Marreel

Comment

Anyone found a way to do this yet? Are there a lot of people out there that use this system?
          We really need an upload of Q4/2011 maps, as the ones in the link below

https://www.beckermappilot.com/shop/...rope-eu-46/v/3

Comment

I would like to update my system as well! Or is there a way to reset the date on which the system is first used? I got a voucher with the car to update it within 45 days of first use... (The car is a year old when I got it.) I googled, but could not find anything...

Thanks in advance!
            Last edited by TonYPastA; 17th May 2013, 12:25.

Comment

Q2 2012 maps are out!! Nice...but expensive...

Comment

you can download Q211 free of charge when you update your softwareupdate 2.5.26
                the software update requires new maps to work

Europa kaartenpakketQ211ECE2013043415Apr 29, 2013 €0.003364 MByte
                Becker MAP PILOT softwareupdate2.5.26ECE2013043415Apr 29, 2013 €0.00398 MByte

Comment

you can download Q211 free of charge when you do a software update to version 2.5.26
                  the software update requires new maps to work

Europa kaartenpakketQ211ECE2013043415Apr 29, 2013 €0.003364 MByte
                  Becker MAP PILOT softwareupdate2.5.26ECE2013043415Apr 29, 2013 €0.00398 MByte

Comment

Thanks but I prefer Q2 2012

Comment

I need European map package 2015/2016 v11.0 (Q4/2014) . Any solutions for updating Becker Map Pilot for C-classe 2011 ?

Comment

V12 is out meanwhile.
                        A pirate version you will find on boerse.to.
                        https://boerse.to/thema/becker-map-p...-2015.2202205/

Most part of this HP is in German language. But they have some instructions in English too.

Attention: Currently (2016-04-02) there is a small bug on the files for the hardware classified as "old":
                        Check the file device.xmlt. If the ID found is M052E08D0150149: Overwrite with M013J08C1230980.
                        After copying the files to your hardware set write protection on this file.

After installation of this software on your device it will start the 1st time in English language. In the setup you may choose your native language.
                        Last edited by u249; 2nd April 2016, 08:29.

Comment

Update:
                          The files are online again and the admins promise the bug is fixed now.
                          I recommend to save a backup of the old data found on your device before any action.
                          Next simply download the files dedicated for your hardware (they confine between old and new hardware) and unpack on the computer. Delete all old files (also hidden files) on the BMP and copy all new files to your Becker hardware.
                          New addon: Map for Turkey is included now.
                          IMHO this may lead to a lack of memory on the 4 GB hardware: It will be required, to delete some map data before copying the data to the hardware.
                          Last edited by u249; 3rd April 2016, 18:09.

Comment

Working...
                          X