Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TOYOTA,LEXUS MAP UPDATE by code and usb,gen7,gen8,touch & GO,touch 2 plus,fimware

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi
    Wanted to ask, will this work with a blank sd card as the car didn't came with any maps?
    Many thanks

Comment

To work with "blank sd card" ? Nothing can work with blank sd card . At least provide model + year of your car, and send by PM what requested in OP.

Comment

And this one? is it possible?

Comment

Originally posted by Oinq View Post
          And this one? is it possible?
          Yes for sure.

Comment

Hello nosferanosferatuno

I have a question about navigation from photo. It is from New toyota yaris 2017 5h/b
            After navigation button click there is a message: "Navigation is not available on this system"

Click image for larger version

Name:	yaris2017.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	34.3 KB
ID:	1325791
            Can u activate this system and update maps??

Thanks, Mirek

Comment

How do you think activate something what not available in your unit ? You dont have nav hardware at all = not available gps module in your unit, you need buy Toyota Touch and GO 2 gps module, and connect it to that unit, then you'll be able - "activate" + update maps, check at ebay.com or your local selling sites, for Toyota Touch and Go 2, it fits to your unit.

Comment

Originally posted by nosferanosferatuno View Post
                How do you think activate something what not available in your unit ? You dont have nav hardware at all = not available gps module in your unit, you need buy Toyota Touch and GO 2 gps module, and connect it to that unit, then you'll be able - "activate" + update maps, check at ebay.com or your local selling sites, for Toyota Touch and Go 2, it fits to your unit.
                ok. thanks for reply.
                i think that navigation option is only disable on the unit and the only thing to do is active navigation option and download maps
                thanks again
                Mirek

Comment

You think bad. Already explained what you need to do, buy gps module, then you'll have nav and be able install maps, that's all.

Comment

I have a toyota 2017 XLE, I am not sure what version of maps it has. But when i go to Map Data i see Map Version: 05-36-51 2016-05-1. Can you please send me the latest version or let me know if you need any other information. Thanks

Comment

Replied to all of you who sent requests in this thread, by PM.

Comment

Hi mate, need an update for my lex. thanks in advance!
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	20170808_125515.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	84.8 KB
ID:	1326186
                        Last edited by samas; 8th August 2017, 10:09.

Comment

Ok, can be solved.

Comment

Hi, Could you help me to the latest navigation for my "Lexus Navigation 13CY" (CT200h 2014)

Comment

Hi. You could help me with my Touch & Go. Thank you very much

Comment

Ok kotspain - replied to your mail. zwabbertje - replied by pm.

Comment

Working...
                                X