City Navigator Europe NT 2018.20

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kingsgraphic View Post
    The next NT map, which should be released approx in December 2017, is 2018.30. The last NT map was 2018.10 which came out in June 2017. Garmin release updates to the NT map every 6-months, so there are only two-a-year unlike the NTU which are quarterly.
    So this 2018.20 is NTU?

Comment

City Navigator Europe NT 2018.20 [Unlocked]

pw:nyky

Comment

Sí, es efectivamente NTU. No funciona con versiones de navegadores antiguos, solo con versiones modernas. Lo que comprobado.

Yes, it is effectively NTU. It does not work with versions of old browsers, only with modern versions. What I checked
        Last edited by Balaquiuss; 15th November 2017, 09:53.

Comment

Originally posted by Balaquiuss View Post
          Sí, es efectivamente NTU. No funciona con versiones de navegadores antiguos, solo con versiones modernas. Lo he comprobado
          Sta kazes, nista te ne razumijemo

Jesi li gledao film JGJ ?????
          Not need to write thanks .... If you like my post and it helped you, press Thanks or Like

I do not understand why it is difficult to click on "Thanks" or "Like"

Comment

Si. 2018.20 is NTU. As I said earlier, the last NT files were 2018.10 and the next is 2018.30, in a few weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by rajvosa View Post

Sta kazes, nista te ne razumijemo

Jesi li gledao film JGJ ?????
              What does Your Excellency say? Companion

Comment

Do you have CNE NT 2018.20 Unlocked Mapsource?

Comment

What does Your Excellency say? Companion
                  AUUU you're smart
                  Last edited by rajvosa; 15th November 2017, 13:07.
                  Not need to write thanks .... If you like my post and it helped you, press Thanks or Like

Comment

Torrent

Code:
                    magnet:?xt=urn:btih:cxqgkcdtlp5ffqzte37zre6nzmzmmnsy
                    Torrent

Credit r00tkit

Comment

AUUU you're smart
                      falacia ad hominem stultissime

Comment

falacia ad hominem stultissime
                        Tu es enim dolor amoeba

Comment

Tu es enim dolor amoeba
                          Omnis qui spectat staltus est stultissime. Malus nequamque.

Comment

Omnis qui spectat staltus est stultissime. Malus nequamque.
                            You're the same amoeba, In fact, amoeba is smart for you

KONTAS, MA RACKU TI MOJ KONTAS JER SI TENKRE

BYE-BYE

Comment

Originally posted by nyky View Post
                              Torrent

Code:
                              magnet:?xt=urn:btih:cxqgkcdtlp5ffqzte37zre6nzmzmmnsy
                              Torrent

Credit r00tkit
                              Please seed a bit. Torrent fails to start at the moment.

Comment

You're the same amoeba, In fact, amoeba is smart for you

KONTAS, MA RACKU TI MOJ KONTAS JER SI TENKRE

BYE-BYE
                                Nunca discutas con estúpido, te hará descender a su nivel, y ahí te ganara por experiencia. Discutir con un imbécil es como montar en bicicleta estática.
                                Te esfuerzas, te cansas, te agotas y al final no llegas a ninguna parte.
                                Como escribes en Servo-Croata, el traductor no me traduce bien lo que quieres decirme con lo del ministerio de justicia. Dudo mucho que trabajes en el, ya que te falta tacto y habilidad para relacionarte con las personas. Te sobra Arrogancia y Soberbia, eres prepotente y engreído, te crees siempre en posesión de la verdad. Te falta Humildad y respeto hacia los demás, asi como de las opiniones que el resto de usuarios puedan tener.
                                Ya he visto varios comentarios tuyos hacia otros usuarios con el mismo tono de desprecio y altanería.
                                Crees saberlo todo, es una pena, porque no vas a tener oportunidad de aprender nada nuevo, y te falta mucho por aprender en esta vida.
                                Malo para todo. Bueno para nada.

Never argue with stupid, it will make you descend to your level, and there you will gain from experience. To argue with an imbecile is like riding a static bicycle.
                                You try hard, you get tired, you exhaust yourself and in the end you do not get anywhere.
                                As you write in Servo-Croatian, the translator does not translate well what you want to tell me about the ministry of justice. I doubt that you work in it, since you lack tact and ability to relate to people. You have plenty of arrogance and pride, you are arrogant and arrogant, you always believe in possession of the truth. You lack humility and respect towards others, as well as the opinions that other users may have.
                                I have already seen several comments from you towards other users with the same tone of contempt and haughtiness.
                                You think you know everything, it's a shame, because you will not have the opportunity to learn anything new, and you still have a lot to learn in this life.
                                Bad for everything. Good for nothing

Comment

Working...
                                X