StreetPilot c510

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• StreetPilot c510

currently running a streetpilot c510 deluxe with latest maps, latest firmware yadda yadda

Am I able to use 4GB SDHC ???

Also looking at upgrading to a nuvi this year - recommended model for a bout $145 ?
    Would like the lane assist etc

street polit c510 uk

hi there i was hoping some one can tell me how to update to the latest uk maps as the maps on this one are back 2006 and are missing alot of stuff

Comment

StreetPilot C510 and NT maps?

....I just tried to make these garmin working with 2012.10 EU maps but always a same problem:
      1. SCG 2.40 & AdriaRoute 3.20 are working great...no meter where are they are-on storage card or device
      2. EU 2012.10 no meter where is packed, only shown on device menu maps-maps info but no possibility to use these map on address choose
      -SD is 2GB and NON HC
      -maps , witch I need from these map, are cca 1,5Gb
      -tryed with jetMouse unlock, or other 2's same result
      I tried to find out on garmin home page is these NT maps compatible with these device and every map suggested for C510 are NT??!!

Thank's

Comment

Re: StreetPilot C510 and NT maps?

Well, 2011.1 working just great...so, problem solved thread can go to-LOCKED.
        Cheers

Comment

Re: StreetPilot C510 and NT maps?

Yes you can Use NT maps, the only thing is to use <2GB maps.

OK Closed.
          www.iptvthebest.net

Comment

Garmin StreetPilot c510 not enough memory

Hello every one
            I have just downloded latest maps for middle east and they are the size of more than 160 mb but internal memory for my machine is around 60 mb. I bought SD card and copied maps file on them but c510 is not reading it. Any idea how can i point garmin c510 to look for maps from SD card. also the name of the file is MENA_12_30_IMG_UL.img .. do i need to rename it.
            Any link if latest working unlocked garmin maps are also available if someone has already tried(although i have got one already)

many thanks in advance and special thanks to the webmaster.
            regards
            rrafayy

Comment

Re: Garmin StreetPilot c510 not enough memory

Originally posted by rrafayy View Post
              Hello every one
              I have just downloded latest maps for middle east and they are the size of more than 160 mb but internal memory for my machine is around 60 mb. I bought SD card and copied maps file on them but c510 is not reading it. Any idea how can i point garmin c510 to look for maps from SD card. also the name of the file is MENA_12_30_IMG_UL.img .. do i need to rename it.
              Any link if latest working unlocked garmin maps are also available if someone has already tried(although i have got one already)

many thanks in advance and special thanks to the webmaster.
              regards
              rrafayy
              rename it "gmapsupp.img" and put it in the"Garmin" folder of your SD

SD:\Garmin\gmapsupp.img

Comment

Re: Garmin StreetPilot c510 not enough memory

STREET PILOT C510 gmapprom file removed and cannot be put back - out of space on device

Hi, I deleted the gmapprom.img file from the C510 in anticipation of saving space and using SD card.
                When I turn the C510 on, it comes up with a message NO DETAILED MAPS FOUND THAT SUPPORT ROUTING. THE STREETPILOT CANNOT BE USED WITHOUT THEM.
                How can I solve this when the unit doesnt allow me to drag the old img file back because it says its out of space, even though there was enough space before I deleted the img file?

Please help.

Comment

Working...
                X