Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sygic EUROPE MAPS TeleAtlas [TomTom] SunCart 2012 [Symbian/Android/WinCE/WinMobile]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sygic EUROPE MAPS TeleAtlas [TomTom] SunCart 2012 [Symbian/Android/WinCE/WinMobile]

Soon all links here
    Last edited by ibo3x; 15th November 2012, 14:00.

Re: Sygic EUROPE MAPS TeleAtlas [TomTom] SunCart 2012 [Symbian/Android/WinCE/WinMobil

are early-03.2011

Comment

Re: Sygic EUROPE MAPS TeleAtlas [TomTom] SunCart 2012 [Symbian/Android/WinCE/WinMobil

2011.08... but are from 2012. I really know that SunCart are from 2012

Comment

Sygic EUROPE MAPS TeleAtlas [TomTom] SunCart 2012 [Symbian/Android/WinCE/WinMobile]

Comment

thanks mate.. but 2GB ? it's not to big ?

Comment

Originally posted by ibo3x View Post
            2011.08... but are from 2012. I really know that SunCart are from 2012
            are you sure?

Click image for larger version

Name:	24367377.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	58.2 KB
ID:	440642

if you want to go ahead .....

Comment

The version for wince is 8.22

Comment

I don't contest the WINCE.. it is 8.22.. But the Maps are for 2012 trust me and if you have any prb... you should download them.

Those are free download... No Money! .. Just thank for all our works.. and shut up

Comment

I downloaded and I found what I posted before. Thank you for your work, we all know that is not paid, but the maps are not, however, the 2012

Comment

ok. if don't want to download them .. you shouldn't

Comment

I did thank you for your post. However, you did not make it clear that it was just the maps that were new. If you had done that I wouls only have installed the map not installed version 8.22 when I already had version 8.24.

So again Thank You for the map BUT make sure you are clear on what you are providing.

Its a big download (over 2 gig) if you only need a map that is about 150-200 mb. There are a lot of people still with slow download speeds and monthly restrictions

Comment

Thanks for uploading this.
                        Just one question , is there any chance that you could upload the maps by countries separetely?
                        Thanks in advance

Comment

hi there,
                          This download doesn't work part 5 and 7 are dead
                          thnxxx anyway nice try
                          Last edited by Troy44; 22nd January 2012, 09:10.

Comment

Hi
                            Is there a link for maps only , france and germany.
                            many thanks
                            mr. mondo

Comment

Working...
                            X