TT one navcore 9.101 issues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TT one navcore 9.101 issues

I just upgraded my TT one 3rd edition to bootloader: 5.5136 Navcore: 9.101.516023 Map: USA_Canada v860.3127.
    I am currently running it at x40 emulation. I really like this version but I have 2 problems.
    1: On page 2 of the main menu I have 2 of the exact same button (map corrections)
    2: When viewing POI's I have 2 buttons, one is info the 2nd is Call. The info button is greyed out, and the call button does not work, which is not an issue, but I do want to be able to see the phone numbers for POI's. I can see it if I switch to x40light, but I prefer the normal x40 if possible.

Here is my setconfig.txt file inside my /Config folder
    -----

model:x40

sdid:1

changedtext:TomTom One 3rd Edition
    delgns
    delmap
    btoff

fmon
    fmoff
    rm

usesetting

-----

Thanks for any help

Re: TT one navcore 9.101 issues

Simply put, for ONE models you need to run emulation x40light or x40light2. The other emulations will give you problems and some functions, including sound, may not work properly.
    TomTom Tutorials & FAQ
    TomTom GO 730, Navcore 9.051c, 64Mb RAM, Australia 910.4892, Bootloader: 5.5250
    TomTom ONE v1, Navcore 9.170SE, 32Mb RAM, Australia 910.4892, Bootloader: 5.5244

Comment

I have the same configuration but with a TomTom One New Edition, running x40 emulation, and working.

I think you have info button greyed out, and the call button not working because you are "saying" to tt that the bluetooth module is disabled (btoff).

Try to change in your setconfig.txt, btoff to bton.

Comment

I have bton in the config file, but I think that enables the speedcams.

Comment

Working...
        X