Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TomTom 7 on Wince 6.0 - help please

Hi I have loaded the following :Tom Tom Software with Malaysia maps

The map activation key is invalid ,can someone please help ?

Thanks.

Re: TomTom 7 on Wince 6.0 - help please

Originally posted by hennievdm View Post
    Hi I have loaded the following :Tom Tom Software with Malaysia maps

The map activation key is invalid ,can someone please help ?

Thanks.
    Hi mate.. Your in the wrong tread my friend.
    You have to look here: http://gpsunderground.com/forum/tomt...tactivate.html

Have fun
    sigpic

Comment

Have tried that ,Sorry should have said I'm using Southern Africa Map 885 4088 ,It sees my SD card but when I enter the drive letter it just asks it again.

Thanks.

Comment

Have tried that ,Sorry should have said I'm using Southern Africa Map 885 4088 ,It sees my SD card but when I enter the drive letter it just asks it again.

Thanks.
        You have to try to PM one of the "mod" in this tread above, I'm sure they can help you.

Have fun
        sigpic

Comment

After looking at all the activation software ,I finally got it patched but now it says not enough memory ,is there a fix for it ?

Thanks.

Comment

Hi ,I ran setmem.exe which fixed the memory problem but it still complains about the map. Activation key not for the product.

Thanks

Comment

As far as i know there is still no fix to get tomtom 7 and wince 6.0 working together. the two problems you mention have always been the stumbling block (map activation and out of memory)

Comment

This version of tomtom (7.9xx) use anyone of these maps:
                885 4004
                885 4010
                885 4022
                885 4058
                885 4059
                885 4092
                885 4093
                885 4094

Here's the 885 xxxx compatibility chart:
                Attached Files
                Last edited by hashima; 27th April 2012, 02:02.

Comment

Hi ,I have searched the forum but all the links to the old maps donot work anymore ,Where can I find it ?

Thanks

Comment

Hi ,I have searched the forum but all the links to the old maps donot work anymore ,Where can I find it ?

Thanks
                    Try this file. Read the readme file and you have to use BNL.885.4058 or Eur.885.4058 Other maps are not working. Wait to hear from you of it works. Mem problem WCE 6.0 (englisch).rar download - 2shared

Comment

Hi it works fine ,but I have tried everything to change the Southern Afirca Map to 1 of those ones but it still comes up with not correct activation key for the Map ,is there any way I can modify the SA map to look like one of the mentioned Maps ?

Thanks

Comment

Hi people, I m fed up with the freezing problem during navigation on tomtom 7.910 on wince 6, my tomtom starts perfectly and works great minutes and hours if i'm not driving, but at the moment i drive my car, it runs 1 minute or above and then...nothing, it freezes completely and i have to hardreset my unit,
                        I tried many configurations in TT7 Navigator.mscr but nothing, when i start TT7 Navigator.exe, it just give me a 5 seconds black screen and then back to miopocket screen,
                        any help plz people?

Comment

I have try many of navigations on Win CE 6.0 whit 800 x 480 128 mb ram & 480 x 272 64mb ram - I have run TomTom on this devices white Win Ce 6.0 but white many errors like memory, freezing and more. On WinCE 5.0 if you have a good navigation TomTom is working fine also white 895 maps. There are many version you can try out. Special versions white an other bootloader, you must search the internet. I have also run TomTom on Wince 6.0 the same problems like you. He won't work good, still somebody writes, a new TomTom program for Windows Ce 6.0. I can just tell you, make iGO Primo 2.0 (2.1) + TomTom maps 2012.05 or 2012.06. and you will have, a nice working navigation white TomTom Maps on board. You can also buy a Win CE navigation where will work TomTom by 100%. Im thing the future is in android. There is a 1.0V of TomTom that works on android. If someone rally likes TomTom, then buy a TomTom. Android is the best option for me There is working anything like: Navitel (Russian Navigation System), TomTom, Navigon, Sygic, AutoMapa (Polish Navigation System), Garmin, iGO, MapaMap, Google Maps , NaviExpert, Route66 and much much more. There is just one fail - TMC, you must have internet to have TMC, I didn't see a mobile phone white a TMC antenna. I must write to Samsung... S4 must have TMC ! But sometimes TMC is not good, you will be faster white-out TMC. I now many people they will have TomTom because it's easy to drive. I'm thing that for windows CE the best are: iGO, Sygic, Navigon. I waiting for Galileo ^^ then I will change my navigation. I you are making a really big track, and the navigation goes death you have, a problem.

Comment

Working...
                          X