Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[PGPSW] Pocketgpsworld Speed Camera Database.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PGPSW] Pocketgpsworld Speed Camera Database.

here is Speed Cam the UK zoned 7.4.2010 and others 31.3.2010, as a starter post.
    Attached Files

Re: PGPSW Speed Camera

Hi.

I can't get this to work on my tomtom oneV4 V7.903. Is there a patch or a crack I can use to make this work?

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by jimby_tron View Post
      Hi. I can't get this to work on my tomtom oneV4 V7.903. Is there a patch or a crack I can use to make this work?
      Thanks.
      Copy all (.ov2 and .bmp) files over to a map folder, setup a warn near poi within tt menu.
      rgds jarkita
      TT Onev1, 9.430 by bmwdriver, 900.4602-> UK&RoI, Europe; 895.4438 -> PL.
      No support over PM - check Tomtom Tutorials Section and ask within forums.
      Biggest lie in the inernet: I searched but did not find.

Comment

Rest of world consolidated 7.04.2010 courtesy of original uploader
        Attached Files
        rgds jarkita

Comment

are these going to be updated very regular pls as these are over a month out of date
          Tomtom Go 520
          Navcore 8.351
          Uk & ROI Map 870

Comment

Originally posted by cleggy View Post
            are these going to be updated very regular pls as these are over a month out of date
            As long as some kind and clever (to clean the files before sharing) donator will do ... Weekly updates are available for annual fee of GBP 19.99 from here
            Code:
            http://www.pocketgpsworld.com
            And you can share afterwards
            rgds jarkita

Comment

heres the voice alerts to to go with this + instructions

Code:
              http://www.pocketgpsworld.com/speed-camera-alerts-tomtom.php

Comment

Thanks for the download Dolnad. I have took the liberty of consolidating the UK zoned files as people like me prefer them

Just extract and copy over. If theres any problems let me know.

Used POIedit to consolidate uk zone speedcams.. Any problems let me know. Will update when i can
                Attached Files
                Last edited by rotson; 12th February 2012, 10:49.

Comment

re: [PGPSW] Pocketgpsworld Speed Camera Database.

Would it be possible to have the zoned version of the June cameras please xmassacrex? Or, as you are crediting the original uploader in post 1 are these a consolidated version of the 7th April 2010 release?
                  Last edited by spudgun; 18th June 2010, 12:46.

Comment

Hey Spudgun. These are the June UK consolidated speed cameras (UK zoned converted using poiedit) Just extract and copy to your maps folder.. I have thoroughly tested these and they are all working perfectly. Let me know if there are any issues.. Will update when new ones are released

Comment

Originally posted by xmassacrex View Post
                      Hey Spudgun. These are the June UK consolidated speed cameras (UK zoned converted using poiedit) Just extract and copy to your maps folder.. I have thoroughly tested these and they are all working perfectly. Let me know if there are any issues.. Will update when new ones are released
                      If these are the june ones can you upload the zoned ones please.

Comment

Originally posted by xmassacrex View Post
                        Thanks for getting back to me. It would be great if you could post the zoned ones that you constructed these consolidated ones from

Comment

hey spudgun sorry for the confusion.. these are the consolidated PGPSW speed cameras from Donlads first post so they would be april (i think). sorry about that.. i will post a june version as soon as i acquire them. My apologese.

Comment

Originally posted by kmart71
                            Can someone please upload again please as the download limit has been reached. Many thanks in advance.
                            Also added as an attachment to this message. Note that this is the zoned files and not the consolidated file.
                            Attached Files

Comment

hi, I'm new here to please excuse my ignorance ... what's the difference between zoned and consolidated file please? I want to put the speed cameras on my dads tomtom one, so is this the file I want?

Thanks in advance

Comment

Working...
                              X