Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mio moov 200 - factory settings

Hi,
    I think that when you try to unlock device, mistakenly deleted a file system.
    If anyone can send me a list of files located in the folder Program Files\MioMap
    Thanks,

p.s. jos ako moze neko ko se razume da me kontaktira, bio bi zahvalan

Re: mio moov 200 - factory settings

Hello guys! This is my first post!

I have a mio moov model which is named as N177 on the back of the Gps. I found on the Net that this is the model most known as: mio moov 200 or mio moov 210 (as i have read on some forums...). This Gps comes from Greece if this helps...

I have the a problem when i open it. It's the common problem with the Appstartupsec.exe illegal operation...
    When i try to connect it to my PC through the USB port it is not recognized. I tried to make visible the blue screen that i read on forums, but there is no circuit inside the Gps named Cobia (i wanted to make the unlock-reset method with the pins).

On the inside green board of the Gps is written : CobiaT300_MB, if this helps.... (not a circuit, just typed letters on the green board).

Can anyone give some help please? I have read thousands of posts on the Net, but no result yet because i have found a few things about this specific model!

Thanks in advance!

Comment

navigator0 Cobia_T300_MB.zip Cobia_T300_MB copy folder on a SDCard-FAT32.Start the device and it reaches the orange screen,insert SDCard..

Comment

Gyany thanks a lot for your answer!!
        I'll try it tomorrow and i will inform you. I hope this will finally work! :-)

Comment

I have tried many times to load from the SD card, but the gps does not respond...
          It can't read the files...Any ideas?

Comment

navigator0 iboot.zip Unzip and copy folder ,,iboot" on a SDCard-FAT32.Start the device and it reaches the orange screen,insert SDCard..If it does not work try method Pin9

Comment

Sorry this didn't work either!
              The problem with pin 9 is that there is no chip named cobia...It's a model with a different board. the model number on the back of the gps says N177.

Comment

navigator0 try here >>GpsPasSion Forums - How to upgrade/downgrade the firm. on Mio (Moov+C)

Comment

no lucky again! Anyway, thanks a lot for your time!!!

Comment

I need some more recent maps for this GPS uređaj.Ako can be Balkans countries with Greece.

Comment

Working...
                    X