This is topo map not City Navigator
City Navigator Eastern Africa NT 2012.30
Travel Eastern Africa
Navigate the streets of Eastern Africa with confidence. City Navigator Eastern Africa NT provides road maps and points of interest for your Garmin device, so you can navigate with exact, turn-by-turn directions to any address or intersection. Route to restaurants, gas stations, lodging, attractions and more in Kenya, Tanzania, and Uganda. Powered by NAVTEQ, a world leader in premium-quality digital map data.
- Includes more than 107,000mi (172,000 km) of road coverage, including motorways, national and regional thoroughfares and local roads, for most urban areas of Kenya, Tanzania, and Uganda.
- Includes roads provided by Tracks4Africa.
- Features more than 22,500 points of interest, including restaurants, petrol/gasoline stations, lodging, attractions, railways and more.
- Gives turn-by-turn directions (on compatible devices) and provides detailed information, such as turn restrictions, roundabout guidance, speed categories and other navigational features.
- Major city coverage includes; Nairobi, Mombasa, Eldoret, Nyeri, Malindi, Ukunda, Nakuru, Kisumu, Thika, and Watamu.
- Major city coverage includes; Dar es Salaam, Zanzibar, Mbeya, Musoma, Shinyanga, Arusha, Moshi, Morogoro, Mwanza, Tanga, Dodoma, Iringa, and Songea.
- Features road coverage for the following parks; Mkhomazi Game Reserve, Katavi National Park, Selous Game Reserve, Mikumi National Park, Serengeti National Park, Tarangire National Park, Lake Manyara National Park, Ruaha National Park, and Ngorongoro Conservation Area.
- Major city coverage includes; Kampala, Gulu, Lira, Mukono, Jinja, Mbarara, Mbale, Masaka, Iganga, Tororo, Busia, Soroti, Wakiso, Entebbe, Njeru, and Mpigi.
- Features road coverage for the following parks; Aswa-Lolim Game Reserve, Bokora Game Reserve, Kidepo Valley National Park, Matheniko Game Reserve, Mt. Elgon National Park, Murchison Falls National Park, Pian-Upe Game Reserve, and Queen Elizabeth National Park.
Download Locked Image OR Download Locked Image
Download UnLocked Image OR Download UnLocked Image
Last edited by P33dro; 3rd October 2011 at 09:40.
This is topo map not City Navigator
Last edited by gaga55; 18th September 2011 at 21:22.
View screenshot why topographical markings on the map.
View map with BaseCamp so convinced.
I have checked it out. It is a topo map. Sorry.
I was in Uganda and I checked and I wrote that this topo map, but individuals (gaga55) think they are smart but .........
Last edited by spijun; 3rd October 2011 at 06:03.
So if you post that it is not, you're just confusing people looking for the map called City Navigator Eastern Africa.
And, just to be clear: It is a City Navigator map with some topographic information (DEM and contour lines). If you knew anything about real topographic maps, you'd expect a bit more, like hiking trails and terrain information (forest, glacier etc).
Last edited by gaga55; 3rd October 2011 at 11:42.
For your information this is a combination of topographic maps and CN.
If not topo map how do you explain that the previous version of the size of 12MB now 390MB .????
When so many of you know how it is possible that a better map Garmap East Africa Streetmaps V1.3 size 36MB This refers to Entebbe and Kampala
It is not the first time that Garmin on their website stated incorrect information
Explain how the previous maps CN jumped from 12MB to 390MB when it is "only a few topo information"
I tried to use the same map, and is worse than Garmap East Africa Streetmaps V1.3
For me, the only relevant what is better for use in the field and not on paper
End of discussion from me
This map is not only bad for Uganda
Who does not believe should read the post which he wrote Egnubo from Nairobi
Last edited by spijun; 4th October 2011 at 10:01.
Hello, how can I install this map on Nokia 500 Auto Navigation? Is there a way to convert from garmin format to Nokia 500 auto navigation. Sorry, I m new here and don't know much, have purchased this Nokia device in dubai which only has middle east map, currently I am in TAnzania, could somebody suggest can this be converted for Nokia 500 auto navigation gps device or I have to buy a garmin device, thanks in advance!!!!