Atlas Czech 2010 NT - mapsource version
The map is based on data from the end of 2009 and also includes highway and the highway to the state for March 2010.
* Map includes fixes for about 700 points of interest.
* Updated Further restrictions and maneuvers (no turning, and keep driving directions).
* Enhanced communications network is to support the use of traffic information.
* Installation including the current version of MapSource 6.15.7 and Czech control.
The most important changes (new sections):
* D1 stretch Moritz - Kojetín (7 km)
* D1 (D47) Smooth stretch Životice - Bílovec (12 km)
* D1 (D47) section Belotin - Smooth Životice (18 km)
* R6-section of rock climbing Stone Court), ˝ profile (7 km)
* R35-section Sedlice Opatovice (4 km)
* I/11 I/56 and link roads in Opava (2 km)
* I/13 extension section Komořany - Bridge (2 km)
* I/33 Czech vitriol bypass, complete (3 km)
* I/43 bypass Opatov near Svitavy (4 km)
* I/47 section between D1 and I/58 Ostrava (1 km)
* I/57 relaying roads in plain Životice (8 km)
* I/57 section Semetín - Jablůnka (2 km)
* II/464 relaying road near Studénky (5 km)